Looking for some Durban poison

Hey OG, I’m looking for some Durban poison. Can anyone point me in the right direction for some original genetics of these, or if anyone has some for trade or donations would be great. Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

Check out Fleur du Mal Seeds. Breeder pack of Durban Poison has several crosses in it. I’ve grown a couple, good stuff if your okay with crosses and such a bargain.

7 Likes

Todd McCormick at Agseedco.com. He has some legit DP. S1s made by Mel Frank.

10 Likes

I would suggest CSI Humboldt, ive tried most DPs out there and they where the best of everything ive tried so far. I know that im not the only one who have experienced this.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Well, 8-9 weeks doesnt seem so legit lol, I got some durban, sourced at south africa, growing outdoors, its october and she still got to go until november. They were from hypnos seedbank(canada) got them last year, idk if they still got them

This is the durban I got now, judge by yourself, I cant assure nothing in the end!

5 Likes

Durban Poison is a cultivar from america based on the African African . So 8-9 weeks are legit for this cultivar.

4 Likes

Thats why I said durban, not durban poison, I also made that ‘mistake’ before, tho im thinking he is looking for actual durban, not the hybrid, if he wants the durban poison, dutchpassion got one that fits those 8-9 weeks.

4 Likes

Try CSI Humboldt. I know he sells the DP S1

He has 8 packs in stock

3 Likes

Those are some good seeds. I have some going now.

2 Likes

I have some they are autos. Not sure what they will do. I grew some last year. They got huge. Had banana :banana: I think because it was how I was growing them.

2 Likes

@OrganicGorilla this is the one to grow IMO! They where all very good

@Ras OH, sry. Did the same mistake as you :heart: Ive yet to try Durban but i will grow it in the Future. Loved Swazi Gold, though it was around 24 weeks. Dutch Passion Durban Poison will get you dissapointed. Looked through around 20 of these without even finding anything worth while. Lots of runts… I think their version is a long way from the initial cultivar.

5 Likes

You can have my Durban Poison seeds that I’m getting in the Fall Box if you want them

6 Likes

I did see Mel franks Durban poison from ag seed. But was wondering if there were any other reliable source out there. Did check out the csi and now wondering which route I should go. Really wanted some reg seeds instead of fem but if they are fire I’ll take them fems. I know pictures don’t say everything but I was not impressed with Dutch passions DPoison o checked them out because they been in the game for awhile. Csi sounds good to me though. I might go with them. Any more suggestions would be great wanna take alittle time before I pull any triggers.

3 Likes

CSI got “THE” Elite DP clone. Alot of ppl at icmag writes about how freaking fantastic this clone is. And the offspring is very good compared to Dutch Passion.

2 Likes

He didn’t say anything about “Durban” lol.

Here’s my DP from Mel Frank. This pic was from September 15th and she’s still going now. Smells like anise, the stuff is great…pink pistols. I’ve run it a few times now. I keep a mom if your interested @DGCloud

16 Likes

Wow that on looks like a monster I might take you up on that offer if you will still have her in acouole months? I’m pretty crowded as it is right now! Will you have her in acouple months?

3 Likes

Absolutely, this one will be in the stable for the foreseeable future. Just holler when you want it.

2 Likes

For sure thanks @PCC5rivers o will definitely hit you up when I’m ready maybe hit it with some s1 pollen from csi s1 pollen to Mel franks Durban poison? Wonder what will happen with those seeds hahaha.

2 Likes

That would be a cool cross for sure.

1 Like

yea ! at Authentics Genetic’s is a very good place to start looking for DP looking for regs or fems ?
Swamies(for regs) ---- believe Ethos has DP auto’s (WeedGuardianFamilyTree) also there is a site calledAfrican Genetics or something like that that carries south american strains. there are many DP genetics floating around out there just need to find good genetics !!!

2 Likes