Looking for some more genetics

I’m looking for some fruity sativa’s to have for my wife ( strawberry cough, blueberry, etc.) She’s not a big indica fan, but loves the motivational strains. I’ve got some nice Super Silver Haze x White Widow beans for trade. Let me know if you can help out. Thanks friends!

9 Likes

I don’t have what your looking for but as are far as I know Blueberry is a more Indica leaning strain . Could be wrong .

6 Likes

I would love to grow those! They’re both fantastic strains so I would love to see them together.

I’ve got a good number of sativas sativa-leaning hybrids. I’m sure I can hook you up.

I’ll open up the seed vault (very heavy door BTW) get back to with some options.

Kev :v:t4:

4 Likes

I think you’re right floyd, but just looking for a good sativa heavy fruity strain. Maybe blueberry haze. :wink: I’ve got some old old tangie seeds but so far none have popped, and I soaked em for 48hours prior. They’ve been in a towel for a week. When should I give up?

3 Likes

Thanks Mambo! Give me your address and I’ll send you some beans now.

3 Likes

Here’s some that might be a good fit for you:

SSD x Dream Machine
SSD x Northern Lights
Great Lakes Haze x Alien Cookies #5 F2
Kali Mist x Alien Cookies #5 F2
Blue Dream
Petrolia Headstash x Durban Poison
SSD x Malawi Gold
Blue Cookies
Ghost Train Haze #1 x Gorilla Biscuit
Black Pearl x Kali Mist
Banana Kush IBL x Starfighter IX2

Let me know if any of them tickle your fancy.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

15 Likes

I think you can give up on those .

3 Likes

Blue cindy and blaze is nice if you can find them

1 Like

That’s what I figured. What a sad sad day. Normally my beans pop over night. These are just making me anxious.

2 Likes

I have Crockett’s Tangie… fresh last spring, 100% germ rates from a few who popped them thus far.

DM me…

2 Likes

I grew blueberry last grow definitely more indica well it was an auto,but still very nice smoke,I ended up having to chop half the plant for
Mold when it was almost ready to harvest ,I was gutted I’d grow it again

1 Like

Rhino, if you’re ok with autos, I’ve got some of the Lowryder x Ultraviolet. It’s a mega blackberry smelling flower. After cure it’s like blackberry and pepper smell.
The high is very sativa. Upbeat and clear.

3 Likes

Damn it mold! Its always sad when you have to destroy something so much love was invested in. Glad you got some out of it. :seedling::evergreen_tree::fire:

1 Like

That Petrolia Headstash + Durban is a gem for sure. Several gems in there actually, but that combo sounds like a dream and the petrolia was very hard to come by.

2 Likes

I’m excited to run that one. Petrolia and Durban together just has to be :fire:. Hopefully I get suitable candidates to make some seeds to share.

Kev

3 Likes

Keep me in mind if you do my friend, I’ve got some goodies I can return the favour on 100%

1 Like

Ah nope it is not.
Search out Lemms Blueberry Sativa.
If you can’t find I got some hybrids I made with the clone of his that was going around a few years back

He’s got a couple different crosses out, I believe its Alien Genetics if I remember correctly

I believe I have oldtimer1 bb haze also as sativa as you can get

1 Like

I’ve got some Plushberry cough(Strawberry cough “Kushman’s cut” X Subcool’s Plushberry) X Moneyberries (aka OOGuapberries)

Outstanding fruity taste just not the heaviest yielder(currently crossing it with gorilla cookies to try to increase overall yield and possibly some veg vigor)

2 Likes

Well, Like I said I could be wrong. The BB crosses that I grew were more indica than sativa for sure. But that was just my experience.

who has the kali mist? chasing that one for while…

2 Likes