Looking for some testers in the USA f1 and f2’s

Thank you for your generiousity @BirD . ur a blessing to many salute to all veterans

6 Likes

Well sir, @BirD
If I could take you up on that offer! I appreciate you.

3 Likes

Send me your location in a dm
I’ll send some your way many thanks

3 Likes

ANYTIME you wanna, I’m up for receiving your work, spreading them, requesting Grow Reports from different methods. Again, ANYTIME, Bro. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yo bird,

Got the beans brother thank you very much going to pop ASAP and document!

2 Likes

Sweet glad they made it safely enjoy hope you find something nice that’s good medicine
Many thanks

2 Likes

Ur toads seeds arrived thanks u buddy
Will document their journey…

1 Like

Sweet glad they made it safely hope you find something nice enjoy and many thanks

1 Like

@ day 25 getting gassy watermelon a fresh cut one

9 Likes

@BirD,
Mail person dropped off the package today. Want to say thank you.

Preparing to get at least one of them ready for grow.

4 Likes

Many Thanks for helping look into them hope you find something good and some good medicine

2 Likes

package arrived today. Let you know when I pop them and post pics here.

5 Likes

Glad them made it safely enjoy hope you find some good medicine
Thanks for letting me know

3 Likes

Watermelon and gas sounds like the perfect smelling plant just missing fresh cut grass for a perfect Summer day. Seeing all the pictures of the different parts of the lineage makes it feel like following a story. Will be interesting to see how they all turn out.

3 Likes

Hey BirD, I just got your most kind offerings!!
I’ll be starting these ASAP.
webe

2 Likes

Glad they made it safe hope you find something nice Enjoy
Many thanks

3 Likes

Okay update on what the seeds are doing! 11 seeds got excited and showing they ready for some life.

@BirD unsure what the name of these are but I abbreviated them to TWHR hope you dont mind.
Here they are so far.

6 Likes

That’s why I been using thanks for the update

3 Likes

Okay so @BirD I had a power outtage and my germ dome went out. No longer gets warm. I forgot to check on seedling and unfortunately i believe I lost a few. Not sure if it was too cold or just no humidity. Placed lid back on hope for the best. I will be getting a new germ kit on Saturday.

Likelyhood of them recovering with the weak stem?

1 Like

Sorry to hear No worries if you need some more just let me know I mail you some out.
It might pull through but could be stunned if it has a weak stem.

5 Likes