Looking for strains to help with pain

Looking for some hard hitting indica to controll pain sick of gut from.tylenal

2 Likes

I like island sweet skunk. I’m not in a lot of pain but had to take Tylenol or advil to sleep which messed up my stomach. I then was taking zantac to help with heartburn
I’m not taking any of those but smoke or use another form such as a tincture. Other strains help also but that’s my fave

2 Likes

Ive really found 9lb hammer to do the trick for me…

Knee pain and muscle pain. I was taking 4-6 400mg ibuprofen a day for a long time. And when my harvesrt was done, I switched complelty ! I dont need to smoke every day, but it helps having it in the morning time. works for the whole day for me.

Great variety to grow. My first grow and I found it pretty easy going, tolerant to my mistakes, resistant to PM , super dense, high yield and short flowering time, what more can you ask for??? lol

8 Likes

I’m om doc prescribed t4s 2 3 times a day

1 Like

damn, sorry to hear that - painkillers are a b#$@!@#! I recall you said @DougDawson might be sending you beans in the free seeds thread? Have you won anything from any of those threads?

Respectfully, I’ve noticed a lot of your posts seem to be geared towards getting beans - so a little hesitant to just throw beans out there. Could you clarify I’ve you’ve received any strains? Or any space bound strains yet?

2 Likes

I’d recommend my Lavender Frosting :cupcake:
-strong indica and makes bomb oil that’s good for all ailments :ok_hand:t2:

7 Likes

Yes he is, I was thinking Orbiter, its shipping tomorrow. I thought this was a good one for pain is it now @DannyTerpintine ?

3 Likes

yeah, that’ll put you to sleep. Great pain reliever as well. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

It was a toss up between that or Nature Essence.

3 Likes

Blue God is good for nausea and mild pain. It always gave me the nods and put me asleep

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong with either. But I think the orbiter might suit him a bit better. Especially if he’s taking a lot of painkillers. The mother I used in that will stop severe pain very quick.

3 Likes

Doug did say he was sending me somethimg as for receiving anything nothing yet and I’m sorry if I have offended anyone by asking for beans wasn’t my intention at all just asking for a little help is all and I appreciate any help I get I understand ur hesitancy @DannyTerpintine but I can assure you I’m. Not just here for the beans

3 Likes

@WeTokeChronic I’m.willing to try it man I live in constant pain

3 Likes

No worries mate. Did not offend me at all, was just checking with you. Turns out Doug is sending you some of The Orbiter tomorrow. :+1:

Here’s a pic of it grown in a solo cup!
It’s … ((Exodus Cheese x Pre98 Bubba) X Mac Stomper))

6 Likes

Absolutely beautiful !!!

2 Likes

Not to worry bud, your envelope is filled and hitting the mail tomorrow. You will like Orbitor, should be really good for pain. Had over 50 to fill and believe it or not, that takes time, especially when shucking seeds at the same time. So many coin flips to make, fill, address, it’s just time consuming. Have no fear, they will get there soon.

3 Likes

While we’re talking @DannyTerpintine @DougDawson @WeTokeChronic @Trowertripper will 2 tsw2000s be effective enough for a 4x4 grow tent

1 Like

I understand @DougDawson and I appreciate all your hard work

1 Like

I would say for veg yes, not for flower. TSW 2000 is only 150 watts. I run 600 watts for a 4/4. You can go with less but 150 won’t flower that footprint well IMO.

1 Like

The 1000 is 150 watts the 2000 is 310 watts each

2 Likes