Looking for suger black rose

As the topic states had 5 seed got 3 to pop no males and clones didn’t make it but man were the buds ever good! Can see how she got her name almost black weed after a cure not the strongest but great taste and looks!

1 Like

I have never ordered from these guys but
https://www.deliciousseeds.com/del_en/sugar-black-rose-regular.html
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that’s the original breeder

3 Likes

Critical Mass x Black Domina, can’t be disgusting for sure ^^

2 Likes

Yeah,Delicious does them. I ordered their auto version for my 2019 breeder’s packs

3 Likes

I’m from Spain (the same country were those “guys ” are “breeding” and selling those seeds)I must say that yeah is a nice strain but the practices behind aren’t not so good and probably what one year is black domina x critical mass the next one could be wwx critical mass under the same name…

All the luck with them but if you don’t find a male it could be possible that they mixed up the regular and feminised version of the same plant

2 Likes

Thanks was hoping someone liked it enough to make seed ! Even a cross of it would be worth trying ! Another elusive seed to find is pink 2.0 heard good things on that strain !
Boss said no more seed buying till I’ve grew out what I’ve got in the vault! (She has no idea) There is no way I can’t collect seeds for that length of time I’d be nuts knowing I’m missing out all these great gems members are making !
So keep the freebees offered under your hat and destroy the evidence of receiving anything before she gets home and we’re good !

3 Likes

I have 7 reg seeds I ordered from herbies a while back.

2 Likes

I have 100’s of SBR F2’s…Go look in my grow thread, have them pictured in there, also offering them for the asking. Want some, let me know, post in my thread.

1 Like

I have a few of these not enough for a run thou
Let’s talk

@OleReynard this dude was banned though he could be about under another name … idk, but it usually says banned on the profile page…

Edit; i left the above to put into context my message below :arrow_heading_down:

My bad ( as you guys say.) i thought you were banned @Jetdro
Sorry @OleReynard i must’ve mistaken the wrong dude …:+1:.
Gaz

Thank you for the heads up, much appreciated.

2 Likes

I have plenty of them, will of course send you some, I need nothing in return other than a smile and to let me know they made it.

3 Likes

Oh I need to receprocate, otherwise bad juju.
I got 5 f2 open pollinated black domina beans from SSSB that I can roll that away. Cool?

1 Like

Really no need to, but if you have to, no worries. I say that because I am full up now, and have little ones already set for my next 2 runs, and seeds for the next 2 after that. Never had B.D., whatever you like is fine with me. Pm me your addy and I will send them out…How many would you like???

1 Like

Looking for some sugar black rose to trade. Let me know if you still have some available for trade.

1 Like

Absolutely!!! Still have some!

1 Like

Cheers for the info @Pakore ( was gonna try find the sugar black rose.) ,but i still have some critical mass x WW and CM x Sour Diesel ( from yourself.) , i will be giving them to my gro bro soon to see what i/we can find in those.!
Settling in to your new address okay.? Hope you’re doing well etc …

I’ll contact you regarding the preservation runs as soon as i have some more to send out, :+1:.
Happy growing bro …
Gaz

Dont forget the “dad” on my FAM crosses was a Sugar Black Rose Auto from Delicious Seeds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What’s the appeal to this strain? The dispo i go to will get it and then run out by the end of the day. One time i went in there and they were like we got a half ounce of sugar black rose left someone came in and bought it all besides this half ounce…just curious what the hype is i never got to try it haha

2 Likes

I can only speak to the auto I grew, but it smelled incredible, like a chemically sickening sweet smell. I never got to smoke it because I sprayed it with silver. It’s the only time I’ve ever been tempted to “just try it”.

1 Like