Looking for Testers… NEW Hybrids Coming (CLICK FOR DETAILS)

testerswanted
TESTING WILL BEGIN MAY 15TH

Whats up OverGrow? Hope all is well with every one

It’s that time again, and I’m currently seeking 3 testers (max 6) for some new hybrids. The following hybrids ALL will be regular seeds.

Monochrome Rain = White Skittlez x runtz bx

Will Smith Punch = Tricopath x Runtz bx

Drunken Watermelon = Watermelon Gushers x Tiki Rum Cake x Nerdz

Tester qualifications are as follows:

1. MUST have documented a completed grow or have a CURRENT grow within the past year (MUST Provide Link) Pics of past grows, or current set ups are NOT the same as ACTUALLY documenting the grow within the past year. Please keep that in mind. Im not looking for who has the best set up per say. I am looking to see who has ACTUALLY done the work.
  2. MUST be able to START seeds at the start date
  3. MUST be able to provide bi-monthly PICTURED updates (1st/15th) for ALL STAGES VEG/FLOWER
  4. VEG TIME WILL BE LIMITED TO 45 DAYS MAX FROM GERMINATION (THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL) There will be a lot of variables (i.e. mediums, environment, nutes… etc) from each test grow EXCEPT TIME. It is imperative to keep the testing in schedule and moving along. If the time constraints cant be met, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.

NEW MEMBERS PLEASE DM FOR CONSIDERATION IF YOU CANT MEET QUALIFICATIONS

ALL OTHER testing QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED IN THREAD, There is no need to PM me about Testing. PM will be used for sensitive information

Each TESTER pack consists of 6 regular seeds, and will be chosen randomly.

There WILL BE NO SEED REQUESTS

ALL GROW MEDIUMS WELCOMED

USA :us:: /CAN :canada: ONLY

ALL COMPLETED TEST GROWS WILL RECIEVE additional free packs from our line up at completion. Bonus Packs will be given to those who adhere to ALL THE RULES

Our Testing group thread can be found here:
Nug Life Farms “OFFICIAL”

TESTING SHALL BE DOCUMENTED THERE

I will update this thread with those selected, the goal is to conclude recruitment on or before 12/19 Shipping immediately there after.

Now…

Thanks for even taking the time to get to this point. Time is valuable and I appreciate it.

To the ones who are seriously interested in trying NEW genetics and growing in the experience I am speaking directly to you. There is no catch. Im hoping those that want to take part in this experience will do so with every of intention of completing the test grow

Let me conclude by saying. I want people to understand this is merely an offer to test genetics. Nothing more.

Again, if interested… Please reply in thread to apply

Thanks

23 Likes

That is such a cool name. Congrats to the lucky testers.

6 Likes

Thanks, cant take credit for the name personally. I had help from the OG’s (OverGrow) and a big shout out to @HeadyBearAdventures @NEK-Fowldog @Aglanthia for helping.

Take care :+1:

9 Likes

testerswanted

Step right up

2 Likes

NugLifeFarms,

Already got a 3 pack of your Drunken Watermelon in the hopper. I do not have a completed documented grow, but I will be happy to contribute what i see in my indoor–>outdoor grow results on the main Nug Life Farms thread.

4 Likes

Although I cannot adhere to exact requirements if I get the drunken watermelon seeds from the last Tuesday giveaway in soon I plan on running indoor with one anyways and veg till Sept when space frees up in the greenhouse to let em flower out under the sun , can’t stick to the 45 day without a flower room for it but welcome to see the work

2 Likes

Sorry cant really help with testing, but i had to say i liked the will smith punch name that was one heard around the world. Good luck with these, will be fun to see these grown out.

2 Likes

Interested to watch along, loving the looks of your gear @NugLifeFarms420. Slowing things down for the summer otherwise I’d be interested in doing some testing.

3 Likes

Super excited about the watermelon! I can adhere to exactly what you need and will pop on start date. HOPING I roll the dice better on these ones!

1 Like

Drunken Watermelon Breakdown:
Tiki Rum Cake Melonade (watermelon zkittlez X Lemon tree) Kush Cake (Cherry Pie X Girlscout Cookies)
Watermelon Gushers Gelatti (Gelato X Biscotti) Gushers (Triangle Kush X Gelato 41)
Nerdz Strawberry cough (Everyone knows how it came about) Grape ape (Mendo Purps X Skunk X Afgani)

I like to do a breakdown of the testing strains I’m going to be running just to kinda understand what the breeder is going for. Looking at the selected strains I can tell NugLife is going for a CRAZY Frost and Terpene profiles.
Immediately in my mind I want to find a nice squat pheno, getting a lot of pull from nerdz. Super excited to do this hunt! Big ups!!!

3 Likes