Looking for Testers... Runtz BX Hybrids (CLOSED 9/22)

Runtz has always been on my list, but I unfortunately do not meet the requirements to be a tester for you. Maybe in the future ?
I cant wait to see the grows of those who can volunteer however.
This is super cool of you.

Also please let me know when these become available to the public, I would love to try some of these genetics.

Stay Safe
:v: :blush: :latin_cross: :heart:

4 Likes

I would be interested but I’m not sure I qualify just yet .

5 Likes

I’m in the U.K. so I’ll not qualify but I’ll watch this one to see what the fuss is about “Runtz” hybrids and outcrossess - what’s SO good about this Runtz anyway - can you please help me with any info on this one :point_up: .?! Please/Thanks …!?!

Happy growing peeps

Gaz
:facepunch:

5 Likes

I don’t know, but one of the Forbidden Fruit x Runtz I have outside smells like straight up candy.

7 Likes

There will be more testers needed in Mid-late October as well.

3 Likes

Here is my grow log btw. I grow in Hydro.

3 Likes

Neb 3 weeks out? What is the most accurate date you could start?

3 Likes

Thanks for the interests so far

UPDATE: 9/19
APPROVED TESTERS:
bassman5420
lostinmyhome
Neb

7 Likes

I could start them anytime really my 4x8 tent will be empty in about 3 weeks but I have other spots to veg before then.

4 Likes

Wow, just wanted to say that I appreciate the interest. Only need 3 more spots filled to get this thing started. If I havent said so already, Thanks! :v:

3 Likes

Should be pretty interesting to see everyone pop some of these.

3 Likes

Yes sir I’m looking forward to it @NugLifeFarms420 and the tester, make sure to invite me to the grows please

2 Likes

So were you saying you couldnt start testing for another 7 weeks?

2 Likes

I’m surprised more people haven’t jumped on this. I smoked some of the Forbidden Fruit x Runtz today that my friend harvested from a clone I gifted him, man I was LIFTED!! Can’t wait to harvest mine.

8 Likes

I’m a week or two away from my first fully logged grow and harvest on og with c99 or I’d be able to sign up . Not my first actual grow tho just the first fully logged online .

3 Likes

So you sayin’ “don’t fruntz on da Runtz”?

Shiiit saarn you spittin that hot fyaah again :joy:

4 Likes

A week or 2 puts you right in the window. Testers will more than likely start to go out 9/27. Something to consider.

4 Likes

Awesome well put me in coach lol

4 Likes

Awesome. Your participation is appreciated :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you , your consideration is appreciated as well

3 Likes