Looking for the Original PNW HashPlant

I’m looking for the PNW Hashplant that Nevil used during his time in the seed bank.

Anyone know where to get a cut or S1 seeds?

4 Likes

I highly doubt they would be attainable pure. it would be a dream come true for me personally. you may already know this but there is

old school hash plant (pwn hashplant x 88g13 hashplant) from Bodhi

pwnhashplant x irene from csi

then there’s stuff that was most likely the same or from similar/pedigree

(puck yeah (skelly x nl1) coastal seeds (out of stock)
(89 sensi hashplant x afghan) dominon seeds (out of stock)

this may not be to helpful but maybe it is. really wish a pwn s1 would pop up, considering it is around the scene.

4 Likes

When medical was young here we would be getting university of wa. Hashplant. We got that stuff for awhile, no one could compete. They had the best strain of hashplant…thick fat sweet pungent sticky buds. It was the best,… Got it straight from the medical program.

3 Likes

lazy dog
chem91 x pnw hp x nl no1
cricket an something seed ha ha

1 Like

I think @zephyr said he had a lead or something ???

1 Like

unfortunately, no. like paws was saying, I stopped seeing the PNW hashplant and UW hashplant shortly after legalization.

I am only aware of those cuttings existing within the licensed system of legal producers. I am not aware of them in private gardens or available to the public.

The medical system still exists, but it lost a lot of ground to legalized recreational if that makes sense. For the most part, these cuts disappeared along with a lot of medical dispensaries and legal suppliers. They are still locked up in that legal system of tagged and tracked plants.

4 Likes

I think I know what post you were thinking of here,

I was mentioning that I had a lead on the old PNW Northern Lights cut (the original) from a black market grow that has been in operation since the late 80s. Also the old Oregon Blueberry clone-only, which is from the 80s before DJ short was associated with blueberry.

I had those in 2019, but they were in really bad shape and impossible to bring indoors. so I nursed them aback to health outdoor and gave them to another grower to keep them isolated from my crop. Unfortunately, that grower didn’t follow my instructions for pollinating. We have a handful of pale but probably viable seeds from the blueberry, and just one mature seed from the NL.

The connect between me and that black market grow is a kind of flakey, the clones got contaminated in his poorly maintained garden. He’s not shady, he’s just not a good gardener. The genetics are legit. He did some work for the holders of these cuts, and when he told me about that old black market grow, I asked him to find out what they were growing. when he got back to me I asked if he could get me cuts.

I asked again this year, but he’s off on some hawaiian genetics rabbithole that I don’t think will pay off for him. now he is talking about how his brother knows a guy who toured a farm in hawaii. probably isn’t a solid lead.

Oh well.

5 Likes

UW is still in private gardens, so is Puck.

4 Likes

Got this from the sunshine coast last fall. It’s the original reeker

2 Likes

I recently acquired motivs (mondus operandi) uw s1’s he said it’s From that government program in WA. There’s two kinds I believe.

7 Likes

It’s a green and it’s a purple…they also go by other names

what is the puck?

3 Likes

Skelly Hashplant

4 Likes

Crickets & Cicada dropped a bunch of crosses and Bx’s recently. Sure there’ll be plenty of cuts/seeds going around over the next few years

3 Likes

Id love to find the UW Green and the UW Purple :wink:

The UW Green was I think 1978/79.
UW Purple was early 80s.
UW Black was mid/late 80s.

All 3 were available as pure clones up til about 2015. Then those who held them got into the Rec game and put them in track n trace and never let them out again
But, there has to be a few underground guys who still have them.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to find something amazing in the 2 packs of PNWHP x Puck bx. Definitely trying to hold onto some cuts, take it to f2, and store pollen.

3 Likes

I made S1’s of my green UW about 10 years ago and plan on putting some of the seeds into test tubes soon. I no longer have the cut but I think that I still know where it is. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a stink regarding how it was passed to me so I probably would not have access to it.

I never grew the purple cut but have seeds of it from Dirty Jim. I was told this past weekend by someone that knows where that cut is up in the PNW. I will continue to inquire about that one

6 Likes

I definitely know where both are…and I definitely can’t get it.:joy:

6 Likes

I used to do a lot of garden cleanup in the Seattle area. UW and hashplant used to be all over. I did not see it again for 20 years and it popped up on the mountain in Mendocino County that I was working on. I was giggling like a little kid when I saw it.

I asked her if I could take cuts and she said yes. It turns out that this pissed off the guy she got it from who lived further up the hill. He asked me to cull it so I selfed it and killed her. Now they are married and even though I am sure he still has it I cannot really ask for it again. Maybe I could give you their contact info and you can ask them. LOL

5 Likes