Looking for Variety not quantity auto seeds

Hello there my fellow OG’s. I’m a long time admirer of the green thumb community. I am just a seedling poking his head out of the soil for my first time myself. Let me tell you the lights are bright. I was told by a wiseman that this site is a very nice pair of sunglasses to dim the lights. I have recently convinced my wife into letting me turn her beloved hutch into my favorite piece of furniture. Between the size restrictions, 50-70 hr work weeks and being a newbie. I have decided to dip my toes in the water running thru some autos. In this great big ever growing world it’s almost impposible for me to decided what I want. So I’m hoping that some of you can hop on here or send me a message over some auto strains. I’m looking to pick up a variety of a few different types of autos to start my collection of seeds out. thank you in advance any and all input is greatly appreciated.

7 Likes

Welcome @Gonepostal. What lights will you be using for your grow? What strains do you like to smoke? A lot of members are growing autos at the moment and a number of members have bred auto fems, if that is what you are looking for. What size is your hutch? Your answers will help members guide you towards the gear necessary for a success grow. Good luck!

3 Likes

Welcom toOGenjoy

Peace out

1 Like

I’ve got a 2.5x2.0 in width and depth and I’ve got about 2.5 in height but I’m dropping my pot in the drawer to where the plant its self will have about 2.5 of head room. I’m not the brightest in the light subject. So for now I’ll have two 60 watt lights that are fold outs. so I can put them in the corner of the hutch. I have a one in and one out 6 in. Fan with thermo control (since I wont be able to check It as much as would like to) to keep my temps and humidity steady. So I am more interested in the shorter bushier autos. As far as type. Togype of smoke if it burns ill try it lol. I do tend to prefer indica dominant strains now adays and with my restrictions in this box indicas are best. I’m looking into a second with less height restrictions in the future but for time being this was affordable and quickly achievable to get my itch. I do have one spotted lime to start out in there but the itch only gets worse as you start.

2 Likes

Check out SeedStockers.com , they have a mix pack of 20 auto seeds for like €16 plus there are some other nice autos on there too.
I would have recommended Mephisto autos but they’re hard to get these days. Fastbuds and Sweet seeds, Dinafem, Dutch Passion, and others have all got good autos
Good luck with your auto hunt :crossed_fingers:.
Gaz

4 Likes

Thank you @Gaz29 that sounds exactly like the type of deal I’m looking for to get me up and going. The guy that recommend this site said this is a amazing group of people but you truly can not understand it it untill your apart of it all of you guys have already been so helpful in the little over a week I’ve been here and definatly looking forward to the weeks to come.

4 Likes

Hey hey @Gonepostal! Do a search for Micro Grows and you will get a full list of people growing small. Really small. Here is one you can learn some things I’m sure. @Mr.Sparkle did some good work.
.Micro Growing with Mr. Sparkle *2018*
He
I really can’t recommend any autos for I’m about to try my hand at autos in a few weeks. I would imagine you would want to get your hands on something that will finish early since you don’t have much space. I here there are some 60 day autos that would be sweet for you. Be sure to start your auto in the same pot you plain to finish in. Im sure your going to want to go feminized. You dont want to take a chance on your only plant. I recommend you brush up on some LST (low stress training) your going to need it. Maybe @ReikoX can chime in and recommend a strain. He’s an auto Guru. Much luck to you. Can’t wait to see your grow. I love micro grows. Very interesting.

5 Likes

@LilJonB I got lost in @Mr.Sparkle micro grows last night some very cool stuff he’s got going omln. I deffinatly am looking into trying my luck at that in the near future. Have been looking thru some lst threads. Little scary being new but I’ve come to realize I’m goin kick myself in the ass a few times no matter what so to get over that.

4 Likes

Greetings!!! Before I chime in with recommendations, where are you located? I have a few Breeders I can steer you toward their direction, IF located in the U.S. I say that because they DON’T ship internationally. Regardless, Good Luck, this forum is stacked with excellent info. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s

4 Likes

@misterbee would greatly appreciate that. mo. Boy thru and thru and send them this way and I’ll deffinatly add them to the list of people to look at.
Deffinatly got somewhere homework lined up everyone greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Yeah the @Mr.Sparkle post was a little overwhelming. He’s got alot going on with the reversing plants to make fem seeds. I wouldn’t worry about that atm. I would check out grow technique. Autos can be finicky for first time and seasoned growers alike. Be sure the strain is a relatively easy strain to grow. Once you decide on the strain you can see who’s grown it. See what issues they might have came across so you can try to avoid them. I’m sure if you post your grow people will ride along to help you grow her out.

2 Likes

Hey @misterbee you know anyone with some good fem. Zkittlez auto genetics? I was going to go threw Fast Buds but they aren’t shipping in the US. I dont know if I should go threw a vendor for there genetics.

@LilJonB yeah Im thinking going start with fem. Trying to do as much research before start picking up a bunch of seeds, other than some starters. Looking forward to doing my first diary to bc there is pretty well no answer that cant be found on here. Much thanks

2 Likes
  1. Mephosto are decent, if you can find them.
  2. Sweet Seeds makes some nice autos, especially colorful ones.
  3. Delicious Seeds has never let me down.
  4. Afterthought Autos is my go to for regular seeds, plus he’s local and I get my seeds the next day.
  5. Fast Buds is good, so I hear. Haven’t run any yet myself.
  6. Female seeds were okay, but nothing outstanding.
  7. Royal Queen Seeds produced the only non-auto of all that I’ve grown. :-1:
5 Likes

I’m gonna put a plug in for someone I’ve dealt with in the past: Demonic Genetics on Strainly, straight shooter, prompt shipment and, multiple “freebies”. If you contact him, let him know “one of his customers from Maine” referenced you. Good Luck, have a SUPER safe New Year and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:'s NOTE: Instagram…DemonicGenetics…FYI

1 Like

@misterbee I was looking at his cream carmel auto the other day and it really peaked my interest but great list of peeps altogether guys thanks you

2 Likes

Ever had multiple mephisto not pop? I’ve got 2 cdlc, toof decay and nchxsb that refuse to go. Almost instantly gave up on mephs at this point.

2 Likes

Not that I can recall, no.

2 Likes

Ouch, well that hurts my heart right now then. Absolutely nothing. I dropped two of each and two from Mark and a buddy’s auto and they’re both going, the mephs absolutely nothing.

he has some mind blowing stuff :grin:

1 Like