Looking for VIVOSUN Ambassador!

Join us on Instagram Grand Giveaway! Grow with VIVOSUN!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs48V5_tXb4/

8 Likes

I don’t have an Instagram but I’d get one if it got me enough vivosun gear to help with kitting the new shed build out :joy:

currently testing a flood and drain system I made using old solstrip lights at 150w. Help a brother out :pray::joy:

Your grow controller is right up my street. I love building stuff but you’re actually making me want to see what commercially available stuff is like🤔

4 Likes

I don’t have instagram but I’m very ambassadortorial

6 Likes

I got insta just to read the post. Wouldn’t open in browser otherwise. So then I replied. The sponsorship. The light or the fan would certainly help in the new shed build. Could make it not be the longest slowest build :joy::joy::joy:

You would absolutely ambassador the shit out of it I’ve no doubt @Foreigner :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have Facebook either so I don’t even think I can do it.

But I appreciate the kind words. I would ambassadorize the hell out of it.

4 Likes

And, I don’t want to give myself an unfair advantage, but I was an ambassador for a small African country for a model UN at my high school so I’ve got ambassador experience.

What do you have? Eh? MCR? Eh?

7 Likes

You do have to comment on the instagram post with your current grow. And future grow. Not sure if you can get insta without Facebook either but I’ve now got both. Facebook is only really good for drumming up work and reading memes. I’m back to having my head in OG as much as I used to as cola.

I need to be growing to stay sane. Least I’m in a position I can do it without other people stress nowadays. Just my own :joy:

I’ve got like a movie intro in my head now. “Starring foreigner, and coming to a shit tiktok you pay no attention to scrolling by, we give you the Ambastardizer”

Dont ask :roll_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Every time I go out with my mates on the sesh. It’s a fucking international peace keeping mission :joy:

1 Like

I also grow to maintain my sanity. You’ve obviously got some immediate stresses I don’t but I totally get the sanity.

I’m in lots of movies but they’re not safe for work.

It’s ok, sponsors don’t like me, I’ve got a bad attitude I’ve learned, but I’ve also learned to embrace it.

2 Likes

At the moment I’m trying to establish a new property services business. After having tools stolen by my ex. And an injury to deal with. So nearly every penny is going back into that. I’m smoking whatever kief I can bang out of my mates last wedding cake grow trim. Aswell as some THC vape juice I made from the above. First run back up aswell. The tent is working okay to say its bodged together. I’ve not even been able to buy a pH meter or PPM meter even though I’m running full hydro :joy:
Just waiting for the straw to break the camels back. Oh wait. A car crash did that :+1: me being the camel in this instance.
The hope for the shed is so I dont have to work quite as hard all year and can spend some time recovering but also making sure Christmas is paid for. Usually I come across as nonchalant. But this time round I’m chalant AF :100:

I’ve not seen bad attitude from you. Misconstrued quick wit on occasion :joy::wink: you’ve got an entire section dedicated to you on prawnhub :muscle:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that man. Mrs Foreigner works for a power tool company and I just asked her if she could hook you up with discounts but she can’t do Europe. It’s a shame because they’re sweet deals.

I was in a wicked motorcycle accident a long time ago and I walked away but it could have been really bad.

I’ve been watching the shed build and I have faith you’ll get there. One piece at a time.

2 Likes

That would have been cool af if she could but you know what brother. The fact you even took the time to ask her says a lot about your character :100:

I’m just thankful to some almighty deity that I had dropped jimmy (my son) off with his mother and was returning home when I crashed. And absolutely nobody but myself was injured. Thank fuck for weed and gabapentin.

Glad you walked away. I’ve slid a couple bikes but nothing I haven’t stood back up and got back on. I dont think I could ride anymore. The shed will get there. We have floor and roof with felt on now. And a door. The one bit at a time is the plan anyway. I see no chance of me winning anything so I’ll plod on as I am. Using standard bubble wrap as insulation before a 2nd board. Then it’s just the actual workings I’ve got to build or buy.

Once that’s running I’ll have a dedicated breeding space in the loft too. If this game teaches us anything its patience :100:

2 Likes

Hey man it’s no sweat off my back and if I could make it happen I would.

I high sided. I flew 60’ through the air at 80kph.
I was banged up pretty good but got high and drunk and it was all good.

Patience is perhaps the hardest virtue :+1:

1 Like

You already know @VIVOSUN :wink::wink:

2 Likes

I have a bedroom about to be emptied, someone’s moving out. You can move in @VIVOSUN I’mma need some help filling it back up :laughing:

1 Like

No insta or facebook. but if u want someone on this great community to start a journal i been reaching out to be sponsored and need a light and tent,

1 Like

426af86207b451b7219d59e0c610376801fff56b_2_500x500_1

It’s-a me, Mario!

4 Likes

Luigi=green.

4 Likes