Looking for white widow seeds

Hi space here I’m new here I’ve been looking for some white widow seed but to no avail the people at my post office stole them out of my package that was all the money I had for them. I need help, it’s my favorite strain but it seem it all way just out of reach. Thanks and much love. Space

3 Likes

Available for purchase online where are you located ?

3 Likes

Yeah but last time I paid $60 for seats from seats Preen and lady for my post office stole them out of my package and sent me an empty package I just don’t have the money to throw out like that right now I’m looking for Lugia Growers willing to help other Growers and I can help them out later on

1 Like

Hey @Spacecowboy , if there’s no white widow being sent your way, is that all your willing to grow, plus if you give us a run down of what you have to grow with, lights ,medium , nutes , you grown indoors before etc.?!
If you hang around and interact with your fellow growers here then more and people see that you are here for the duration then you’re more likely to be sent some seeds, but there’s FDM seed co. who do a couple of mixed packs of 25 of c99 and Durban crosses for like 30$ US. - He’s Mr @Baudelaire and you can buy them from him, also other seeds available on Overgrow too, just they’re the cheaper option for your tight budget ,good seeds though …
I hope this helps you mate ,
Gaz

11 Likes

Awesome thank you I very appreciative and will be looking at there stuff and yes this does help thanks Gaz thanks for looken out. And no it’s just my favorite strain I haven’t had it in Forever I’ve also been looking for Trainwreck purple Moby Dick White Rhino and I seen that there is a Black Widow from one place that look really cool but the white widows my main concern right now LOL I’m sure you know how it is when you have a top favorite right. My median and everything that I grow in is regular cheap Walmart topsoil with fresh cow manure Red Oak Ash with the mix of leaf compost and compost tea that I have specially made which I have two types. anyways can’t thank you enough you have a goodin.

Space

4 Likes

You cant go wrong with white widow. I’ve grown it out a few times and the yield has always been massive. It’s not the most potent strain though. It’s one of them strains I’ll throw in the spare space in my grow area if the other plants are not high yielding strains just to help me get as close to the 1gpw I expect from my tent.

5 Likes

I have some black widow @Esrgood4u ( mr nice seeds) have you grown those or know much about the yield. I know it’s white widow but they changed the name but it’s s’posed to be an excellent smoke… anyone grown out any mr nices! black/white widow - if so - any feedback appreciated. Cheers.
Gaz

6 Likes

Yes mate. They are just the original white widow that Mr nice originally developed. He just changed the name. I’ve not grew his version personally but a friend of mine did a “commercial” Grow from 25 clones he bought. Yielded about 3.5 oz a plant under 10 x 600 hps lights. They grew tall though but that’s likely because he had the lights to far away from the plants. I didn’t try smoking any of it though.

3 Likes

I have some white widow females I’ll be throwing dream lotus pollen over . but seeds won’t be ready for 2 monthes

5 Likes

I hear good things about dreamLotus I’m definitely interested forsure

:scream: Ww is strong asf mate

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’s not. I’m just saying it’s not the “strongest” if you read the post properly.

1 Like

A did, you said not the most potent… It blows your tits off :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s not the “most” Potent. There are plenty if strains a lot more potent

1 Like

If White Widow is what you must have, Mr. Nice’s Black Widow is the original real deal (changed the name because the breeder changed seed companies), and is often available for a great price via Mr. Nice’s auction site. Peace -b420

7 Likes

Ditto for what everyone else says! and Can’t beat mr nice’s black widow. Anything else white widow has been crossed out to Dutch genetics which is ok but not the same. He will take care of your rhino needs too.
His prices are very fair.
If I had it I’d send it your way but that isn’t the buzz I’m chasing, makes me too anxious.
an anxious bear ain’t nobody’s friend lol
Good Hunting.

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll be looking in to it for sure thanks for all the help everyone and you to you big ol bear lol

2 Likes

Be advised, Black Widow from Mr Nice is not quite ~the~ original White Widow from GHS. It is a sibling, made from the same parent stock of the original White Widow. Also there is still a White Widow being sold from GHS, but it is not the original either. They retain the rights to the name. Shantibaba sold off his share of GHS to Arjan when he left the company. When Shanit left GHS he took all his breeders with him. So after that White Widow from GHS was redeveloped from different breeding stock by a new breeder there. So it is not the original, or even close in genetics, but it is called White Widow. Shanti moved on and later started Mr Nice Seed Company with Howard Marks (known as Mr Nice). Shanti re-bred the parents of White Widow and selected and stabilized the hybrid that was closest to the original White Widow. He named that sibling Black Widow because he no longer had the rights to the original name. That is what Shantibaba told me anyway.

The parents of White Widow & her sister Black Widow are said to be a Brazilian landrace mother plant, likley Manga Rosa. The father was a South Indian Kerala Ganja.

And now you know.

12 Likes

I am about to be ordering some black widow seeds from Mr nice. I currently have some lemon haze seeds and some random seed’s from one of my friends about to sprout them in the next two weeks. So I will keep you all posted on the progress peace out Madhillbomber

3 Likes

I’ve never understood the origin of WW. It would seem to me that Kerala x Brazilian sativa (Manga Rosa) are both equatorial sativa. Why does WW not show narrow leaves and finish in >16 weeks?

3 Likes