Looking overgrower threads for Canada

Hey new to the forum, found some Canadian threads that don’t seem to be active anymore, are there any active Canadian growers on here to connect with? Just popped some new beans of runtz, peanutbutter breath and girl scout cookies to veg and eventually take cuttings from for those interested. Lemme know if you are out there. Cheers!

10 Likes

Many, many Canadian growers here. Lots of threads and journals. It’s pretty quiet this early…but it’ll liven up a bit soon.

5 Likes

Who are the beans from?

Good morning mate and welcome to OG!

Best place to start is here. It’s a great way to meet people and talk about your grow style and the fact you are in Canada, looking to meet Canadian growers - Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

This is a great spot to meet Canadians - The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Looking forward to seeing your garden!

Cheers
Loggershands

9 Likes

Welcome @cannasir

Welcome @cannasir !

Definitely follow up on both the threads suggested by @Loggershands and start posting! :rofl: :v:

5 Likes

Hey I have one of those!

many thanks for the suggestions gang @leetdood @Loggershands @Foreigner @MonasticDank @Pigeonman. I will begin posting once these germinated seeds show some true leaves and will take all of your advice. Many thanks for making a dude feel welcome.

5 Likes

Welcome my fellow Canuck! Lots of us here! LOTS! Good suggestions above for sure. Enjoy

2 Likes

Welcome fellow Canadian, plenty of active Canadians here. I see someone posted some links for you so I won’t repeat them.

3 Likes

Welcome :canada:

A Bluenoser welcome to a fellow Canadian !
Lineage of the beanz are important .

1 Like

Welcome to the forum man, where in Canada are you :thinking:

1 Like

hey guys thanks, @Foreigner one of what do you have? @madouesse ahoy to scotia to you, I am growing Dagga seeds out, first time trying them so I’ll be looking for some growers to test them. I am aware they are probably white label and nothing to fancy but reviews have been good from what I’ve seen. @Shadey I’m in the GTA Missisauga

7 Likes

Welcome @cannasir , always glad to have some more canucks on here, but just a heads up, dont mention bags of milk in the canadian contingent thread, may spark our semi annual long discussion on the pros and cons of dairy storage and retail. :rofl:

5 Likes

A Canadian grow thread :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

greetings from the acadian peninsula

3 Likes

Bro…send me a lobster…or one of those savage 20 pound crabs!! :lobster: :crab:

4 Likes

Snow crab is where it’s at , better than lobster or king crab !

6 Likes

id love to fish again sadly im not able to enjoy any labor much anymore

2 Likes