Looking to get the best off the shelf bag soil for autos

I am in search of the best experience this community has had with soil grows for autos. I am just about out of FFOF and FFHF and want to try something new or different. All comments and ideas are welcomed. Please come one or come all the more the merrier! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Build a soil Light Mix could be a good option.
I love their products, but their regular soil mix would destroy an auto. Too hot.

1 Like

@estab87 is doing killer with the black swallow soil and top dress. Impressed the hell out of me enough to take notice and plan to order some myself.

1 Like

Is that the black gold name brand bag soil as I could not find it?

I’ve always had good results with plain ol’ Promix from Menards.

Grew over a pound with two autos using it and Mega Crop for nutrients.

5 Likes

That is cool cause I just got mega crop in the mail for a 430 sponsored giveaway they were doing and was looking into the pro mix as well. Your timing was perfect :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I did find it on the internet and will do some reading about it thanks for your contribution to the question :clap:

1 Like

Build a soil in US and Black Swallow is Canada. They are very similar and tons of people swear by their products , my bad here’s links to both.

Black Swallow Living Soils
(519) 770-0629

3 Likes
4 Likes

I use the top dressing for my bonsai. Highly recommended :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the links @Pigeonman and @TopShelfTrees1 this is exactly what I am looking for​:facepunch::+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Build a soil light mixed with 3.0 or just go light with a top dress in early veg and one early flower.

1 Like

Thanks @ColForbin for that information as I am try to stay away from the bottle nutes shit like to top dress with more living soil or Doctor earths dry fertilizer line :+1::sunglasses: