Looking to make Friends that are connoisseurs, growers or strain collectors

Looking to make a few friends in the cannabis smoking
Growing and breeding scene I love to grow bud and mostly I love to smoke it ,hit me up if ya want to chat or trade genetics :dna: and or want to teach a greenthumb
A thing or two :blush: :four_leaf_clover:

22 Likes

Just hang around , contribute to conversations and thenforum. theres a wealth of knowledge here as well as plenty of genetics.

13 Likes

Everyone here that I have chatted with, seem to be the type of people you would want to hang out with. Great community! I’m down to talk genetics and growing tips any time!

7 Likes

I’m definitely the strain hunter…follow my Crippy progress and pine project. I’m gonna unravel this mystery many are salivating for :yum:

10 Likes

Definitely all in the same boat. I’m that guy the party talking about 11-Hydroxy, soil microbes, decarboxylation, cannabis genetics and breeding lines for minor Cannabinoids… let’s hang out. Haha

8 Likes

I just talk small talk to the guys at work then when I start talking about pollinating and eventually making seeds it goes all quiet like I’m some kind of scientist :crazy_face:

11 Likes

@PhenoHunterX6 has been here since January :laughing: Just took the summer off.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Haha just goes to show you I don’t look at profiles

2 Likes

Ahhh, I see. Nice catch lol

1 Like

@PhenoHunterX6 what you got growing? If anything.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I love to 420 , grow hand.

2 Likes

We’re good you can hit me up anytime. Chat talk or trade

I been a connoisseur since I took my first hit in the mid 70’s I’ve also grown some of the best strains around back in the way back days.

3 Likes

Whassup playaz