Looks like they're going to screw us shortly

In short, the industry groups (who write all the laws) sent a new “definition of hemp” farmbill update to congress chair heads.

And seeds that come from plants with a thc concentration greater than 0.3% won’t be considered hemp. Assuming this updated hemp farm bill passes. It also kills thc-a flower, delta-8, thc-o etc.

I wish I didn’t pay attention to the f*cking news. People in suits ruin everything. Fact.

37 Likes

I was just on Holy City Farms website and they had a disclaimer about this because states have already passed similar laws and they’re unable to sell their type 3 flower in them anymore.

5 Likes

I’m so disgusted with the constant attacks and regulations around this plant while huge corporations poison our food and water I say we burn it all down and start from scratch fuck the gov and the suits they rode in on

25 Likes

True story.

15 Likes

As far as UK is concerned, anything above 0.2%thc is not hemp.
So think yourselves lucky.
They’re giving you that extra 0.1% leniency :rofl:

:v:

12 Likes

I’ll tell you where they can stick that so called leniency

9 Likes

Thx for the discover by the way. Nice channel with a bunch of specific informations.

For now, the change of the accuracy in the texts don’t sound good overall. It’s obviously a shotgun shot to set traps. Now it was a bit naive to think that the THCA and Delta8 trick will last also ^^

For the seeds, I’ve a hard time to figure out if it change something actually on an interstate scale. International import was always quite hot for the sender.

3 Likes

A legislative panel approved and sent the cannabis banking bill to the senate floor for a vote. It did go through some amendments to appease GOP members, so you may want to read the latest updates today.

That’s pretty big if they get it through. Although it may only serve to bring more corporatization to the industry. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Cannabis laws suck. Let us do us already

6 Likes

wow. i guess schedule 3 wasn’t enough. schedule 3 was fine compared to this. no more sending seeds anywhere.

4 Likes

The BIG problem corporations have with cannabis is——anyone with a seed can grow it! This is why NY original legislation had no homegrow in it. Who is going to buy dispensary bud for big dollars when you can grow 3 plants and supply your own needs with what you actually want. More people growing means less tax collection
I’d expect more of this kind of “protective” legislation unfortunately.

9 Likes

Yep, that’s why if it goes fed legal, Breeder Steve’s sterilization tech and feminization means gmo cannabis no one can reproduce.

10 Likes

That’s there goal. The Monsanto model all the way. Why I’m especially happy people are trading and sharing so much!!! It drives them nuts that they won’t get everything. The next campaign will be about how unsafe non corporate weed is! Which is especially laughable, since I keep reading accounts of ex employees of these large companies grows being filthy with chemical and molds

12 Likes

Good thing I don’t want to reproduce their wares :joy:

12 Likes

Perhaps someone has a freezer full of beans, a non cannabis career, with zero incentive to make seeds until now and give them to literally everyone they can free of charge as a fuck you to the government… of course I would never do such a thing

25 Likes

Yes it does…

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think it is a good thing that all of these frankenvapes will be shut down. THC-0 should not be vaped according to studies. It is important to know what these chemicals break down into. Set the plant free and none of these things would exist on the fringes like this.

6 Likes

I forgot what known person was talking about sterile weed for commercial grows being available already. So no accidental pollination occurs. The more mainstream weed becomes more the value heirloom seeds will become, especially stuff hpld free seed. Think it was Kevin jodery
I also believe some of the newer stuff has genetic markers already inserted into the dna just like gmo food crops.

4 Likes
3 Likes