Loop hole in the law

I believe I have found a loop hole in oklahoma law. With a mmj card the law says you can grow 6 flowering plants and 6 verging plants. Now if you can get away with growing more then 6 flooring plants. Say 10-12 without getting pinched and harvest and set up to dry who is to say the are not all from 6 plants especially if you dry them with one of those collapsible drying things. Commenting/asking for a friend

4 Likes

Do it.
Are you talking outdoor or indoor? Can they come into your home Willy nilly?

1 Like

I highly doubt they’ll be knocking on your door asking to come count plants. I think this is just a way for them to make sure they could still send some people to jail for pot

2 Likes

Indoor and they better have a Warrenton if the want to come in. I was just thinking if getting busted after harvest you could prolly fight it in court with a descent laywer

2 Likes

Hay brother

If you don’t tell anyone you can grow a ton of weed

No tell
No smell
No sell

3 rules to live by

22 Likes

Breaking Bad GuS Do it!

yeahthatsign

Beavis breakn da law

8 Likes

Well, I for one have never had over 400 plants while it was still very much illegal…definitely never did that…lol

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Are you sure :joy::joy:
@olschool i seriously doubt they’ll bother you for the plant numbers that your friend is asking about! :grin:
I seem to remember a recent bust down there of 30000 pounds!

2 Likes

In VA, for recreational home grow, it’s 4-plants total per household/residence.

However, 5-49 plants is punishable as a misdemeanor only.

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title4.1/chapter11/section4.1-1101/

5 Likes

If they can be bothered to do it

Yeah the reality of plant counts is that they’re often an accessory charge. Nobody is knocking on doors to check unless you fuck up another way.
If you give them a reason to show up, now they can trump up the charges to either turn you into a narc, or put you away.

8 Likes