Lost Civilizations: Before the known

4 Likes

I was pretty surprised to learn that Jesus was not born on Christmas or even in December, yet most people think that its his birth that is celebrated. Christianity borrowed from several religions and Pagans too. The" truth beneath " is often much different than what is considered truth at surface level.

3 Likes

Yeah, I believe it’s been narrowed down to somewhere around July he was born.

4 Likes

The Council of Nicea changed his birth to coincide with the merging of pagan holidays with Christian customs.

6 Likes

has the Nephylum been mentioned in this thread?
If we simply take the bible’s book of genesis as a possible history of the past , without the religious context… Genesis talks of the Nephylum, the offspring of “angels” cast down by “god” and bound to the earth. So that brings us around to Aliens… because any being not of earth is an alien… god, cast down angel… either way , these would be aliens no?

So we have these beings on earth and they would be from a technologically advanced race capable of space travel if the were “cast down and bound to earth”. So these cast down aliens don’t just stay in one spot, they build thier own digs all around the world using man and technology to build the ancient sites that seem to have similar themes to them.
Going down this road also explains all the various mythology from cultures around the world from the greek gods to the hindu gods to the mayan gods and on and on it goes.
The Nephylum were told to be of great renown and the heros of old. They posessed strength and knowledge superior to the humans of the time. Some say they were also giants and relate to archeological digs that support the idea of there being giants at one time in history.

So , if I throw the possibility of cast down angels/aliens into the mix when it comes to “who built” all these ancient sites where the construction baffles modern examiners. It makes more sense to me than many of today’s explanations of how ancient peoples managed to build things with such accuracy in method and locations (star alignments ect). Who’s methods still to this day baffle the formost experts in architecture and stone workings.

who knows but I don’t think we are ever going answer these questions and the mystery will continue.

6 Likes

I think of them as a part of the Giants myth in addition to many humanoid cryptids :smiley:

1 Like

who are some of the big figures in lost civilizations outside randall carlson and graham hancock? i have come down with covid and need some videos to waste time

5 Likes

I open this thread for all those who like mysteries of any kind, I will post them here, I have always liked the history of the Sumerians and the Egyptians, alien spaceships, abductions, ghosts or paranormal activity… all that … knowing where we come from… and where we are going… come cheer us up, all kinds of mysteries are accepted…

Come on, I’ll start by putting the megalithic construction of Gornaya Shoria

natural or artificial?

11 Likes

A giant dragon built it…same thing with the Easter island statues :wink:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes
10 Likes

:wink: :wink:

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

@Murciano207 I beat ya to this back in Feb lol

STILL LOVE IT THOUGH!

:fist_right: :fist_left:

9 Likes

No mystery, the man was Latvian.

6 Likes

Nikola Tesla?

7 Likes

I live close to coral castle… You dont even know it there unless u know its there lol… And i have NEVER BEEN THERE

6 Likes

Highly suggest watching/listening to Joe roegans podcast when he had on graham hancock. Graham pushes the limits on all the old sites that were built and questions all the archeologist and how they think everything was built. Been blackballed from the archeological community

5 Likes

The mystery of the coral castle is how a man could only do it and move those stones by himself, but there are photos with a three-legged contraption to move them…

a hoist? polipasto?

4 Likes

@Murciano207

The image is from before Tesla. It predates cameras…it is one of those old-school half dawn, half exposed photos. If the camera was invented in 1839 and this image obviously predates cameras, when was the image taken???

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

they are A 100 kVA direct-driven power station AC alternator tesla patent

tesla invent electric motor

1 Like

tesla invent radio before Marconi…

2 Likes