Lots of fun and more mistakes

The last clone showed roots and since the space is very limited I have transplanted them directly in the same small cup, to slow the growth
I am also experimenting to see the difference between clear and not clear cups

the flowering box seems a bit better this round even if it is still too crowded but I am working on it (soon new space available :smiley: )

6 Likes

finally all the clones have been transplanted!

here are the oldest one and the youngest, the new generation is coming nicely :slight_smile: can’t wait to put these babies in the flower box!

look at those roots! how nice are they? :smile:

5 Likes

Not bad for a cupboard grow but just remember that more isn’t always more and you’re dealing with a very tight space as it is without over ramming it.

3 Likes

You are right, but it is nice to see so much growth in short amount of time :slight_smile:
I am working to clean the flower box from randomly sized clones and replace those with six to eight clones per round, maybe in a perpetual style…it will take some time but I am only growing for my girlfriend and me, so no pressure :wink:

2 Likes

Long as it suits the purpose all that matters bud. Definitely not bad going for little CFLs and what I imagine is coco?

1 Like

Yes it is coco, first time with this substrate for me and I am impressed by the results; talking about lights those are off the shelf led lights, 12W to 15W each if I remember correctly

2 Likes

small update from the flower box

this is the white widow, she is almost ready to go, I think at most two weeks from today she will be ready to be chopped :smile:
I have started flushing her since it is still so green, so far I think she is the best one I have grown in that box.

The pinapple express have started to grow the flowers, she have a smaller pot but I hope it will be enough to give a good results and if this will be the case I can get rid of the bigger pots; now she is receiving pk 13/14 plus a small amount of minerals

5 Likes

Happy 420!

I celebrate with some ice extract and I am happy that I have got 23g of dry (too much maybe) white widow, I have not tested the weed yet but the extract had a very good and smooth taste :smile:

1 Like

Even if I failed to weekly update this thread my micro operation is going on :slight_smile:

Here are the pineapple (old mother from seed) and all other flowering plants, the space is still too crowded but more manageable this time and I am slowly moving to the desired layout, having multiple small plants from clones, with a monthly rotation. I still think I should start to flower sooner if I want to have single fat colas.

The veg box is very tight and well organized, so proud of it :smile: !

4 Likes

Yesterday we used the second, and bigger, batch of trim to make some ice hash, the amount is not really much but wow, it tastes sooooo goood!

some pictures of the final product, with different grades of quality

it included trim from different plants but the taste of the pineapple is the king here, and GF is super happy about that :blush:

This update concludes more or less the life of this thread; after many round with the same clones of pineapple express, white widow and a blueberry cross I forgot the name of it is time to pop some new seeds and start a new cycle.
I still have some clones to flower and this gives me some time to experiment with the newborns, hopefully I’ll be able to do a proper perpetual of these mini plants.

Here are some pictures of the one almost ready to be taken down

Thank you for joining this thread and for the tips, you helped me a lot with this journey! :smile:

2 Likes