Love for "Member of the Month"

I just want to throw a shout out to Doug for all he does for this community. It is no surprise he is “Member of the Month” time and again. He is always there to help, he would give you the seeds off his back if you asked. He only ever goes out of his way to spread joy, and when misunderstandings happen…as they will…he does everything he can to make it right. He is second, only to my husband, of those who have liked my posts, and I am sure he holds the top liker of many other OGer’s post. He goes out of his way to share his knowledge, keep things organized, never hesitant to step up and assist. @DougDawson brings a smile to so many in his efforts to Overgrow the world. He is a stand up guy, with a heart revered by most. Thank you doug!

Share your stories of fun with and appreciation for @Dougdawson, our much deserved Member of the Month

33 Likes

@DougDawson

4 Likes
9 Likes

I think his giveaways are rigged. I never win.

23 Likes

Please, if you don’t have anything nice to say, this isn’t the spot. I see him give away tons of seeds. trivia, dibs, whatever you just have to be first to post and BAM win!

3 Likes

You missed Foreigner’s trademark whit.

13 Likes

Ok, good! Haha, I was confused!

6 Likes

I’ve never entered one of his giveaways and still ended up getting gifted from him.
That guys problem is he’s too damn nice, makes me sick hmi spreading joy and cheer all willy nilly

Just screwing around Doug, your the definition of a OG member should strive to be

7 Likes

DIBS.

If I don’t win something now = evidence.

15 Likes

Well @Foreigner got a pakc of Old Cali Fire mix with your name on it if you want it!

9 Likes

Sold. Woo Doug Dawson!

10 Likes

Send me your info!

5 Likes

Really, c’mon man. Get somebody to type fast for you. I’m terribly slow and I finally won last night. Not to mention I ain’t in kahoots with him. I only know him to be a great dude on here. (I’m new)

3 Likes

Aha! Definitely in kahoots then!

7 Likes

6 Likes

What a strange day this has turned out to be lol.

4 Likes

that is so awesome

4 Likes

Thanks @Pluckyevil and all you wonderful OGers. I appreciate all the kind words.

11 Likes

Way to Go Doug

4 Likes

@DougDawson has always shown me incredible friendship… I don’t need to say anything els…

6 Likes