LoveDaAutos Bean sharing AND Trading Seeds for Stamps 2024

I have not been actively farming for about 2 months but decided to fire up my 3x3 tent. This required me to pick out the strains I wanted to run which in turn made me realize I have WAY too many seeds that I’ll never get to grow. Now I’m an old guy on a fixed income so I have to be frugal with my money which makes sharing this excess of seeds difficult. I just can’t afford the mailing supplies and stamps all the time. So I thought I would put a list together of seeds I am willing to trade for stamps which would enable me to share more seeds. I mail beans in envelopes, in coin flips and use the Non-Machinable Colorado Hairstreak stamps. They are $21.20 per book at the Post Office.

I’ll start with a short list to get started. All the seeds in this list are feminized seeds so just female plants. You can purchase each item for one (1) sheet of the Colorado Hairstreak Non-Machinable stamps.

These have been incredibly popular here on OG and with my supply starting to run low I thought these would be great here.

Item #1 1 flip of as many Cap Junky S1 seeds (at least 15) as I can fit in the flip. I have 5 of these available. One flip for one sheet of 20 Colorado Hairstreak stamps.

These next three packs are regular seeds. I will mail these three packs only in the USA.

The Medicine Man pack of Tropical Zkittles is unopened
The Greenpoint Seeds California Cannon (Tahoe OG X Stardawg) pack contains 5 seeds
The Greenpoint Seeds Eagle Scout (GSC X Stardawg) pack was opened but contains all 10 seeds.
I will trade all 3 packs for 1.5 sheets (30 stamps) of the Colorado Hairstreak Non-Machinable stamps

30 Likes

Check messages

2 Likes

My buddy here on OG who goes by the name @GCBudz said he would like to contribute to my stamp trading and is offering a flip (10 feminized seeds) of his now famous cross of an original Chem '91 Skunk VA clone to an original Cap Junky clone. These seeds are producing some Top Shelf budz.

Beautiful bud photo courtesy of @Redrum92 who did a great job with those.

Trading 10 of the CJ91 feminized seeds for one sheet of 20 Colorado Hairstreak Non-Machinable stamps.

20 Likes

Wondering if those Stamps are available for purch here in the peoples republic of ontario… tba
And they’re NOT-available here in Ont…
@LoveDaAutos just sayin
Cheers

5 Likes

If you needed standard forever stamps I could send some. I thought the washer/coin flip stopped the rollers from crushing the beans

The non machinable is extra insurance. Iv had rollers tear the envelope up, most beans survived.

5 Likes

Ill trade a book of stamps for a pk of those cap junkies so long as they have those stamps available at my local post office.

3 Likes

They most certainly will if you’re in the USA

2 Likes

If you don’t get any or want more, by all means… reach out​:crazy_face::seedling: stamps that is

According to the USPS if an envelope is mailed with a Non-Machinable stamp it will be hand sorted which as GCBudz said is extra insurance they don’t get crushed in route.

6 Likes

Two flips of the Cap Junky have been spoken for leaving three left.

3 Likes

It’s probably going to be Wednesday before I can get to the post office, but I can set myself a reminder to make sure it happens.

1 Like

Right now the CJ91 seeds are tentatively spoken for I’ll know for sure tomorrow sometime.

2 Likes

Just sent DM

Yeah, it’s supposed to be this way.
But a lot of these gov employees couldn’t care less. We’ve found that you really need to hand it to a postal employee and have them(or have it already) stamped in red ink with “Hand sort only or Non-machinable” :wink:
Otherwise they treat em just like a forever stamp.
:confused:

I’ll likely be shooting you a PM LDA. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The CJ91 beans have been claimed.

2 Likes

Best I can tell there are 2 flips of the Cap Junky left

1 Like

Imagine that.

I want to make sure this was clear. One sheet of 20 of the Colorado Hairstreak Non-Machinable stamps gets you all three packs of seeds. I’ll ship them anywhere in the lower 48 States.

3 Likes

Curious about why specifically Colorado hairstreak? Wouldn’t any non- machine stamps work?

5 Likes