Low watt growing

red rhino looks like that

Sense I didn’t have my phone I got to work on the seedling box have it 90% done blew one pc fan not thinking about it wired it up to a plug in lamp cord then thought to myself I just put all the electricity from that plug to one small fan no adapter no nothing live and you learn so people that wanna try don’t it won’t work safety first so I’m just gonna return them to amazon and rewire them to the adapter I got but for now it’s just one pc fan with a box fan taking the other pc fans place til the new ones come will take pics of it later

Are you going to do a li’l veg box so you can get a faster cycle happening ?

Yeah I have it done for the most part bro will show soon just outside smoking can’t smoke in the house so I’m gonna break the closet down into three sections the clone seedling box the veg section and the tent for flowering so I’m hoping to get it all ready and done by the end of this grow

Lol damn bro those pc fans run 12v and you put 120v directly into it . . . .poof and a puff a smoke, and damn bro your fan is broke

Hell yeah wasn’t even thinking about it at the time was just excited to get it going but now that I’ve done it can point people in the right direction but yeah I blew one of two

If you’ve got a few bucks run down to wally world and have one of those 12v lantern batteries for like 5-10 buck. . . It’ll run that fan non stop for probably 5-7 days so if you rig a shut off switch on it and only run it durning lights on it should keep power for the rest of your run (give or take a week)

1 Like

Thanks for the info bro already bought a 12v adapter from amazon along with the new pc fans but will keep that in mind just incase

That works even better. . . Could have found any wall plug with a 12vdc output and wired it to the wall

I looked around the house didn’t have any came across a old usb and used that for now the box fan makes up for the low 5v or so usb so will be better once the adapter gets here how’s ur grow going bro?

As promised here are the pics first pics of the ladies Ill post the one that got all crispy alone

3 Likes

See here they are all but one is doing good they even started going green again

I’ve got 10 different projects going with them hahah they are all doing great. . .it’s that time of the year that the rains start, it cools down, and the wind isn’t as bad now so they are loving life. . .especially proud of my first hydro plant though just about 27 days old and at 8 inches. . .not to shabby I’ll post a pic on my ghetto grow thread

And here’s pics of the one that got all crispy and airy

2 Likes

What are the trichs looking like. . . They are definitely getting close looking

Don’t have a scope so can’t say but I’m going to go to the end of the month atlest

I’ll try to take better pics but she’s pretty much trash I think :thinking: but will be used for bho so that’s why she’s still there not cus I think anything will change with it

This one looks done or damn close to

Next up is the clone /seedling box

3 Likes