Low watt growing

Dude that looks great!🖒🖒

Thanks bro doing my best for what I have to work with really wanna show people like I said before you don’t need expensive gear to grow just the passion

1 Like

As you can see the other fan is missing but will be here soon I’m sure I already said this but don’t use a regular wall socket plug with pc fans won’t work and will risk causing a fire do urself a favor and get a 12v adapter wall plug and ur good to go

Lol your one of the inspirations behind my ghetto grow so I think what your trying to do is working hehe

More pics of miss crispy here on low watt growing we show the good and the bad side

1 Like

She’s ready to go. . .pull her. . .that’s my opinion
She does look like she’s got a few white pistils stil but she’s dying :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah I was thinking that but I’m really stumped on what happened because not only are the others growing well there getting green again they were starting to yellow of course the fuck up parts won’t change but you can see in the pics there not yellow anymore just messed up parts and green so that’s why I’m stumped

Also any other buds on other plants that have lost all the green (chlorophyll) you should take off too. . .will help the rest of the plant. . .with that much chlorophyll loss I would be surprised if your trichs werent going amber

Low wattage brother coupled with the ending of the plants life cycle… . . Sorry to say but that’s what I believe is causing the lack of chlorophyll production so the plant is pushing production where it needs it most. . .maybe @ReikoX might have a better hypothesis

Oh yeah I already know she’s not going to be doing anything more I’m sure she’s done just gotta keep her in there for a few days til I’m off then can take her out and chop her up and store her for bho use looks like she just gave up she didn’t get anything different and I think 208 isn’t super bad watt wise the space is around 2x2

Yep, shes done. Chop her and make some BHO, tincture, or cookies. I doubt she will smoke well…

Oh I’m not worried smoking her @ReikoX she’s going into storage for bho later took her out was gonna wait but I have alil time before I head to bed so took her out and rearranged the others super sticky :blush:

Here’s miss crispy after I took her out the closet

3 Likes

And here’s pics of the other ladies after I took out miss crispy and rearranged them

6 Likes

Now youve got more space

1 Like

Chopped up miss crispy and man am I sad she smelled so damn good makes me wanna cry also found a surprise to boot guess she died trying to save her baby’s

6 Likes

Yup that I do @Hoodini so they should bulk up some more before they get chopped looking forward to how they end up

1 Like

Lol didn’t even really think about it but the pics are taken ontop of my grow tent for next grow

I just used the cord from an old cable modem (I think).

As long as the output its under 12v DC . . .you should have no problem using whatever cord