Low watt growing

Just a few pics of the baby’s there well on there way now

1 Like

or you venting the closet or exchanging the air.

If im understanding what ur asking then yes I vent it in the front it’s part way open plus we run the ac @head

@kingaizen69 so you just leave closet door open? no venting air outside?

@head are you asking if I’m using an extraction fan then no I’m not it’s not really needed with the fans and ac will be using one once I put in the tent for next grow but for now not needed being out in the open not confined like in a tent

i have several of thoes clamp on light with alimun refelitors will 1 bulb per clap reflector be enough light or do i need to get y connectors so that t can have more bulbs?

You will need more for flowering but tbh I used one 16w bulb for veg then moved to 2 then 3 now I have a 7 in 1 light spliter in each clamp light so there is 14 bulbs in mine atm my seedling/clone box has one bulb in it

yes i will be looking at the 7 light spliter. thanks fore the info. i am very instered in low watt grows will be flowing closely. do not want to brother you would like to be friends.

It’s no bother we are all here for info and tips I’m here to help how I can I like to so hit me up anytime

1 Like

what type of medium do you grow in inside?

For my seedling I use jiffy seedling starter and perlite when they get older I move them to dr earth in the orange bag with added perlite @head

Here’s some pics of the new baby’s they are doing great

1 Like

Here’s some pics of the baby’s all have different leaves you can see will be interesting

3 Likes

Just a shot in the dark but was wondering if anyone is in the de area can’t hurt to ask

More pics of baby’s love how they are doing couldn’t even tell it’s hot here

1 Like

Not sure why it keeps on uploading out of order

5 Likes

Some pics of the ladies sense I didn’t have work tonight hairs are finally starting to stop popping out should be done very soon anyone ever done foxtail trimming?

Took some pics of the ladies and baby’s to give some updates

7 Likes