Low watt growing

Here’s pics of the baby’s

4 Likes

That one on the left looks done to me. The oil ne with the fox tails may never finish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to chop the one to the left and the purple one with the foxtails this week so they will be going in the dark for 2days then that will be the end of them I’ll give the sativa dom a week or two and see where she’s at then go from there I got the new baby’s chugging along so they will be taking there place

4 Likes

@reikox get out of my head lol, definitely fox tail extravaganza and miss. Fusia/ purple/red looks ready to me too

4 Likes

First day of 24 hour darkness gonna go 48 to 72 hours and then give them the chop looking forward to it got my next run already started

1 Like

Will take pic of the baby’s later on they are doing great big shout out to @Swampthing for the test seeds very greatful for the chance

1 Like

FWIW, I’ve seen little difference between 12 hours of darkness and 72 hours of darkness.

2 Likes

Interesting I’ve heard it helps but thanks for the info always good to hear other people’s experience with things that’s how we learn well it is already past there bed time so it’s gonna be atlest 48 hours of darkness

1 Like

Pics of the baby’s as promised they are showing crazy leaves but doing great

3 Likes

they look like big cutips, maybe im thinking more about on set big fuzzy microphones

If ur talking about the way the foxtailing looks then yeah it kinda does will be interesting to see how they look when all is said and done

Pics of the baby’s

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Number one seems to be in a rush to grow up wonder how things will go number 3 has mutated leaves wonder about that one too but nothing wrong with them so I’m a happy dad atm lol

1 Like

Update on two of the 3 ladies got the chop

4 Likes

Pics of the baby’s

2 Likes

2 Likes