Low watt growing

They are the great values from Walmart there like 15.99 for 4 or something like that I have them on spliters two each with an adapter

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have to look for those then thank bro

2 Likes

Np why not help others if you can

2 Likes

Np will do only thing that will change is how many lights I end up with but other then that I’m not going to go crazy with like 20 plus lights I think two 7 in 1 light spliters will do but you can just start off with 2 like I did when they were little then moved them up to one each and so on

2 Likes

Just wondering if anyone could tell me how to cross two fem seeds I got from tssc wanna keep them around havent germinated them yet one looks really small it’s a gdp

1 Like

Anyone growing some pink buds would love to see some pics of them

1 Like

anyone growing anything like this? It’s not mine just looks amazing

6 Likes

14 Likes

Pics of my baby’s they just woke up but now i got work

1 Like

looking healthy, and definitely anyone can grow in lower light environments, as really yield typically matches light output whether in a small space or large its all the same.

i’ll be watching for sure cause i know from experience you can get some fine bud from screw ins, adding to my tracked list right now :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for stopping by always welcome and that’s very true you can

2 Likes

Yay just ordered my new light spliters should be here in a week then off to good ol Walmart

3 Likes

8 Likes

wolllllllll congratulations my friend, happy for your planting, and how are you doing with the nutrients is weekly?

2 Likes

Thanks they drink a lot I’m feeding them every two days maybe 3 I’m using mega crop so I haven’t really needed to only water them at the most I get leaf tip burn but nothing more but don’t get me wrong I’m sure you can easily burn them with it I just go lighter sense I use it every feed

3 Likes

:pensive: just checked on my baby’s 2 out of 6 are male just pulled them out

6 Likes

New pics of the 4 ladies after taking out 2 males

2 Likes

that make for heaps more room and light penetration.

1 Like

Yeah it does it’s gonna be crazy once my light spliters come will be around 220 watts once I get them it’s at 96 watts right now

3 Likes