Low watt growing

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

There they are the new baby’s doing great glad they are doing good thanks for the testers @Swampthing

Sorry about not posting in a few here’s the two ladies I chopped hung dryed trimmed and jarred

4 Likes

Second plant the purple

4 Likes

Here’s all the fluff from both plants but each in there own jar

5 Likes

Been a few days since last post so here’s pics of the new crew

3 Likes

Got mail today was excited to get them safely now I’m finally able to try zkittles even if it’s a cross glad to have it in my collection

7 Likes

Will be be posting pics of the new crew in a few gonna give them there very first feeding of megacrop and black strap with macro

2 Likes

Lmk how they turn out😁
They sound tasty

2 Likes

Will do bro I’m sure they will turn out to be fire

3 Likes

Wanna start off by saying sorry for taking off but alot of stuff has happened since my first grow and now don’t really wanna get to much into details but alot has forced me to stop for awhile now that I’m back I can show you all how things are going now that that’s out of the way mostly on to the good stuff

3 Likes

I have 5 Abusive Og Kush babys going atm the two oldest were planted on the 21st of last month one around a week later then the last two days after the last one so there still babys now on to some pics

2 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome back :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks fam been wanting to get back soon just shit kept on happening but it’s good to be back now I’m starting with seeds that weren’t given to me so I can get back into the swing of things

2 Likes

4 Likes

Good to see you up and running again.

Thanks fam it’s good to be back and up and running feels good I missed it while I was gone thanks for the welcome back