Low watt growing

5 Likes

4 Likes

Looking pretty dark green, maybe they need a little LITFA?

2 Likes

The dark green is from the used soil cus I ran out I’m sure there is still nute in it so that’s where it’s coming from I haven’t added anything to them yet

2 Likes

2 Likes

Doing better but still on the darker side will let them be I’m sure they will grow past it only nute in there is from the last grow witch was with megacrop so I’m sure they will be fine maybe dark for alil bit

3 Likes

4 Likes

Some top views of the plants not doing bad for being in half used soil so far so good leds still holding up good

3 Likes

The big ones never like it when I water them they always go droopy I’m guessing it’s cus kush comes from Afghanistan there it’s hot and dry? but right after it gets dryer they pop right back up from the look of them I’m guessing there’s gonna be at least 2 to 3 different phenotypes will be interesting to see all seeds came from the same sack

2 Likes

Here they are all perky like I said before on the last post they hate it being wet once they dry out some they pop right back up

7 Likes

Some pics of the ladies hopefully doing good haven’t needed to add anything I’m guessing the used soil had way more then enough megacrop still left in it all I have done so far is water them

8 Likes

Thought I’d post some pics since there up and I’m off they are getting big

9 Likes

More pics of the plants since there up and I just got off work thought I’d show how they are doing

4 Likes

First pic you see with the leaves all over the place is because it doesn’t have one main branch there’s two and I didn’t crop it or fim so I’m interested to see how that one grows as you can see the others are doing well for only having water and some micro for the soil guess there was more megacrop left in the used soil then I thought

2 Likes

These plants are picky as fuck first time ever dealing with any as picky as they are once I water them they droop all day or until it’s dry enough for there liking then there as perky as tits in the cold

2 Likes

When they need water are you straight water a bit then feed watering? Or just straight feeding

1 Like

Straight water I’m worried there to small to add more feed cus they haven’t yellowed at all cus half of the soil is used soil from my last grow witch was megacrop so it seems like they don’t need food atm but could be wrong the leaves aren’t yellow if anything slightly darker @toastyjakes

3 Likes

I was more worried about the after water droop… I get that if I fully feed them when they’re pretty dry…

Otherwise, good to see you back and kicking some plant ass

1 Like

@toastyjakes so do you think it’s cus I’m letting them get dry before watering them again and I’ll give them there first feed at the end of the month with a weak amount to start then build up from there

2 Likes

That or a pH issue from previous salts in the soil

2 Likes