Low watt growing

Just rearranged the remaining 3

3 Likes

Got an uppy closey of any possible parts?

1 Like

Not sure what you mean sorry fam just wondering so I can answer you correctly

1 Like

Any preflowers on the other ones?

Oh ok yeah I can try my cam on the itouch isn’t the best but yeah fam I’ll try

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of of the 3 remaining

4 Likes

@toastyjakes the other two are to small to show up on my cam but so far they look female cus they look the same as the bigger one and not like the two I just chopped a few days ago

2 Likes

Took some pics of ladies sorry it’s been a few days

8 Likes

A few days is good because then we see more growth difference.

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann that’s very true just like to try to update as much as I can here’s a few pics of the new baby’s so far all popped but one Scott’s so I kept the one that didn’t pop along with a new one so I can have 2 of each to start

7 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry been gone so time for the good and bad news cus we keep it :100: dropped the light on the middle big plant so took days to right herself out still alil bent but I’m sure she will be fine snapped a branch so I wired her up gonna keep it on till she’s completely healed the two Casey Jones didn’t make it so I put two more to sprout and one more Scott’s so I’m hoping I get 6 total fingers crossed

5 Likes

7 Likes

More pics of the plants there doing very good now should be flowering them by the end of the month or alil before

5 Likes

Here’s pics of the new baby’s so now the count is 5 two Casey Jones witch I just put in soil they are the replacements for the first try two platinum + nn and one Scott’s og I have another just waiting for it to crack it’s shell trying not to use more then needed to keep some for later down the road

3 Likes

Sorry it’s been a few days since my last post but I was getting stuff together for my perpetual grow now I have both sides running so I’m happy about that and the big plants went to 12 to 12 last night :blush: and the baby’s are doing fine the scotts og seed didn’t crack it’s shell so it’s still 5 to 6 not sure if I wanna try another only have 2 left might ask @toastyjakes what he thinks first here’s some pics

7 Likes

How come that plant in the middle always looks so stressed? Is it just the lighting in the picture? Too close to the LEDs? Wasn’t that middle plant a male that got culled?

No the middle plant is the female I got rid of the two males and I’m not sure she does that a lot but she doesn’t get anything different from the other two and her color is light even though she gets plenty of food she’s on megacrop like the others she was flushed before so I’m not sure if it’s salt build up and I don’t wanna mess with it to much since they are flowering now guess I’ll have to keep an eye out for her and who knows could be the light can’t count anything out atm that’s why I’m working on just getting everything dialed in now that everything is up and running

1 Like

You can try swapping spots with one of the other plants and see if there are any changes. Could just be genetic. I’ve seen some purple plants with lime green leaves.

1 Like