Low watt growing

Tbh now that I think about it I’ll go back through my thread but I think that happened to the purple one in the last grow cus I remember one being lighter but I’ll try it doesn’t hurt always looking for input that’s how we all grow as growers

2 Likes

It could just be the way the light looks in the pictures too…

1 Like

Here’s some pics after a few days and them being moved around and flowering

9 Likes

Here’s some pics of the plants not sure but I think the other two might be boys so it’s looking like only one is female will wait a few more days to make sure but it’s looking that way

8 Likes

As I thought the other two are boys :weary: so out they go

7 Likes

Here they are chopped down sucks but gotta keeps on pushing

8 Likes

Here’s some pics of the baby’s there doing good so far ended up with 4 out of the 5 the Scott’s didn’t make it but I talked to my boy @toastyjakes and I’m going to end up doing a all Scott’s run after these

4 Likes

Will take some pics of the flowering plant later when she wakes up if I remember before work tonight almost lost her a few days ago had to leave and thought she would be good with a good watering and feeding but was wrong even though she’s in a big pot but she’s getting back on track I know it’s gonna hurt the yield some but I’m ok with it gotta keep moving forward

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing and documenting everything you’re doing Kingaizen69. I’m doing my first grow too. What’s your lighting set up now?

It’s still the same two 7 in 1 light spliters 3 16w daylight leds and 4 14w softwhite leds but now they are in a tent instead of out in the open like the other side of my closet witch has to 1 15.5w daylight led and 6 13.5w daylight leds

I got a question for all you growers with a tent this is my first grow in a tent so I wanted to see what you think of this vent setup

2 Likes

depends on your needs to be honest mate but if I was you I would get a more powerful fan or you won’t scrub the air as well because those booster fans are ok but put a filter on it and they hardly suck air out.

1 Like

Here’s the other one I’m looking at it’s more expensive and moves more air but I have to get everything separate

3 Likes

Or I might just go with this one it looks good and I don’t have to buy everything

2 Likes

What size tent is it your running because to be honest I said a more powerful fan but looks like you’ve got some LED bulbs or somethin on deck so only concern would be smell not heat? If it’s more smell running that 150cfm fan through filter 24/7 would probably keep smell at bay til you open the tent.

1 Like

It’s a 2 by 3 by 5 and it’s not just for smell tbh I don’t care about smell the led bulbs do get hot when there closed up in the tent I wouldnt of thought it gets hot it’s over 200w in there so I’m not sure what to go with atm don’t care if I buy it all separate

3 Likes

I would go with the AC Infinity fans. Those fans are super efficient and their customer support is great. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Not had an infinity but if heat is the issue I would go with whatever fan moves the most CFM that is within your budget. I and a few pals have had some great amazon random brand buys. :+1:

2 Likes

You should be fine with any of those choices. Your space is 30 cubic feet, so a fan pulling say 100cfm should exchange the entire room 3 times a minute. As long as your intakes are big enough to supply the fan, and the air that you’re sucking in is at a good temperature, you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Thanks for all ur reply’s knew I could get some answers here still not to sure on what fan to get I like the first one cus it’s complete but the other two pull more air money isn’t really the problem if it’s worth going with the more expensive fan for my setup

2 Likes