Low watt growing

So out of the 3 knowing the space it will be in what would you growers go with if the price didn’t matter

1 Like

I’d just go with whatever fan and filter get the best reviews. They all look suitable to me.

1 Like

Forgot to mention if you buy the fan and filter separately make sure they’re compatible. The filters will tell you which CFM range they work in, if you get a fan too strong or weak it won’t work properly.

Thanks for the info I’m gonna go with the vivosun setup so it’s not all separate but the parts it doesn’t come with will be vivosun also so it should all match up the only thing that won’t be vivosun will be the ducting thanks to all that replied

4 Likes

Been awhile since I’ve posted pics of the flowering plant she’s been a pain in the ass but still coming along

9 Likes

Will take some pics of the baby’s when they wake up all but one of the four are doing good will have to keep an eye on one but I’m sure it will pull through

4 Likes

Awesome to see this knowing just how many people want to grow that believe that they aren’t going to be able to without a serious investment in lighting.

I recently updated with a switch to led lighting purchased from HLG and I spent a pretty penny on five lights leaving me broke. I still needed to get led lighting up for a breeding chamber and holding place for males and I ended up going with the household 100 watt replacement led bulbs with the plastic lenses removed. In short, that was the cheapest way and the most logical.

4 Likes

I just picked up a couple of those 7 way sockets after seeing the great results people on here are having with them.

I think I’ll use them for vegging larger plants and maybe a breeding or pollen chamber. Cheap, easy and effective…gotta love em!

4 Likes

I’ve been considering the same

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies and yes the household led bulbs work just fine no need for expensive lights if you can’t afford them and still wanna grow I did the cfl lighting when people said it wouldn’t work and it did so I say try and don’t always believe what people say :blush:

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of the baby’s now that they are awake when I am

6 Likes

7 Likes

Some update pics on the baby’s and flowering plant all are good atm

4 Likes

7 Likes

The lights always remind me of solid-fuel rockets…

Ready for lift off…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Took some pics since I’m off and there awake baby’s are doing great even the one I was worried about

8 Likes

Here’s pics of the flowering plant she’s on could be better she’s been a pain in the ass ready for her to be done

9 Likes

2x 400w > 300w > 250w >30w

:+1:

6 Likes

Phew, that was a long read, but i’ve caught up. Nice work mate, love the low watt grow. Your light splitter is the exact same as the one I’ve been looking at. I saw you use a single LED in your clone/seedling box, can i ask what’s in the grow section and what combination of spectrum bulbs you’re using?

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the grow back in a few post I believe someone asked that question but if im correct ur asking about the lights and not the plants so if so the middle one is a 15.5w daylight led and the 6 others are 13.5w daylight leds and if ur asking about the new baby’s 2 are platinum og mixed with something i forget I’ll have to look back and see what my boy said they were crossed with and the other two are Casey Jones

2 Likes