Low watt growing

Yeah she does or did I fed her and the others tbh it’s weird cus the one that looks like she needs it again is the second smallest one in there so I fed her again now I’m just waiting to see if she needs more there all on megacrop2 so will keep an eye on her

3 Likes

Yeah I get them up to where I buried the stem that’s why I’m waiting to fill them in cus i was just gonna use them as like solo cups til I moved them into bigger pots but it looks like the pots I got are to big for the tent might be able to hold 4 of the new pots if I rearrange it so we will see if not I’ll just fill up the pots to almost the top and keep them in the ones there in now

4 Likes

4 Likes

Looking better now, couple of them got the twisty leaf syndrome, I have a Tut with the same thing, It produces better than its twin sister that doesn’t have it, both were cuttings from the same plant.

3 Likes

Yeah not sure how just how it grew both strains are new for me hoping for a turn out so I’m not buying and smoking my own again

2 Likes

Here’s some pics of the new plants there still doing good thank god :blush:

6 Likes

Sorry I been gone for alil bit so on to the good and bad cus that’s how we roll here so we can learn planted them into the last pots on one though it was completely dry top right hand side went to pull her out I hear something like a ripping sound and sure enough the bottom was still wet so I ripped apart roots witch put her into shock surprised she survived and the bottom right hand side was hungry and started yellowing and lost almost all her leaves it’s stopped yellowing after adding cal/mag to the food now onto the good the ones on the left as you all can see are doing really good :blush: so I’m happy about that so my new idea is to let the little ones recover and get bigger and I’ll flower the two biggest ones at the end of the month now for the pics

7 Likes

Guess I got lucky cus each of the biggest ones are one of each kind so I’ll have two runs of both once the little ones recover and they are both girls the Casey Jones is a fem seed if I remember correctly and the platinum is a girl cus she’s showing preflowers :blush:

4 Likes

If I sent them, yea CJ is a fem seed… I remember I got like a billion of those and blueberry hash hog autos from @Sebring I believe… Could never get the blueberry’s to pop but the Casey Jones would pop if someone breathed on it lol

6 Likes

Yeah the Casey Jones is getting stinky I’m excited about it I can’t wait to move them over and yeah there both ur strains so thanks a lot for them

6 Likes

Seeing people enjoying my seed gifts really brightened my day! :smile:
The Casey Jones was really tasty and strong. I have a friend that is still begging me to grow more of it. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yeah the Casey Jones is a very good smelling plant didn’t know it came from you though I got it from @toastyjakes so unless he got them from you they are the same strain if so thanks for sending them to him allowing me to get some :blush:

3 Likes

Oh yea… Usually most people get some Casey Jones from me since @Sebring sent me like 300

4 Likes

HAHA :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Loving it :heart_eyes: keep it up!!

2 Likes

Thanks for sending some to toasty allowing me to get ahold of some she smells really good can’t wait

2 Likes

Tools some pics the two smaller ones finally are starting to bounce back and the bigger ones are still doing good

8 Likes

Took some pics before they go to bed I topped the biggest one you can see her growing out already cus I did it a few days ago forgot to even say don’t think you could of seen it anyway til now the smaller ones are doing better the bottom right final shot up a new set of leaves so I’m happy she’s recovering and so is the top right and the bigger ones are still on point now for the pics

5 Likes

That name change had me confused but glad to see you’ve bounced back after that big lady dwindled on ya :+1::100: plants looking ok looks like a bit of nute burn or PH but they’ll recover man :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Name change? Not sure what you mean and yeah could be either but the lowest level it shows on my test kit is 68 and when I test it before I feed them it’s alil lighter then 68 so if I remember right ph for soil is 7 so I’m hoping it’s just over fed I do have ph up if need be

4 Likes

Thought I’d take some pics before I head to work show how they are doing looks like everyone is on track or back on track topped the second biggest one before they went to bed so it hasn’t grown out yet should be a few days like the biggest one now for some pics

8 Likes