Low watt growing

That Casey Jones is growing like crazy she’s getting so tall the second biggest one is the platinum cross she’s more bushy then tall so just topped her so if she doesn’t get tall she will have multiple tops so that should make up for hight

3 Likes

That Casey Jones sure is a beast!

Yeah I’ll take pics when they wake up but she’s growing so fast where I topped her almost completely grown back out again

1 Like

Took a few pics really quick

5 Likes

Just got home from work thought I’d take a few more pics before I go to bed I’m thinking I’ll clone the Casey Jones cus I barely touched her and my fingers smelled she is super stinky can’t wait to see how she smells when she’s flowering I’m sure she’s going to need that carbon filter from how she lit up my fingers

4 Likes

Let’s see who all on og gives there opinion on how to clone it’s about time for her to flower so I want to keep her around I love how she smells and tbh she grew just fine even with my fuck ups she took it like a champ :joy: lol omg yup

1 Like

I’d go about half way down and cut the big one and get it rooting so you can drop the lights down on those smaller ones

3 Likes

I top my plants after 3 weeks to get better lower branches for taking clones. The branches on that plant look small.

So I would do what Toasty said, chop it in half, take all the branches big enough for clones, and use the stem as well. Then veg her some more, to get a few more tops growing.

4 Likes

Yeah she got topped late cus was a beast and just took off out of nowhere so I was hoping that the bottoms would catch up but looks like about only half caught up but I’m still fine with it so whats everyone’s method of cloning guess I should of put that in the earlier post but all info is more then welcome

1 Like

Pics of the ladies doing well the small ones are starting to get big I’m super happy about that it’s amazing what these plants can go through and still be ok with some tlc

7 Likes

Took some pics gonna take clones from the biggest one so it’s about the same size of the rest so I’d say about half of the plant

8 Likes

Passed out last night so I didn’t get around to cloning til a few hours ago ended up with 9 clones so I hope for 4 or more to make it they went straight into water haven’t tried it this way before so fingers crossed

6 Likes

Took some pics of the other plants too so here’s how they are doing

8 Likes

Been a few days since I’ve posted some pics wanna show how good the plants are doing

8 Likes

Those are looking way better than last round. Good job. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks it’s a learning curve when ur trying to go from just growing to learning what ur doing ontop of getting the split grow together so I appreciate it alot

4 Likes

Here’s some pics I took they have been on 12 and 12 for 2days now keeping them out in the open til the inline fan comes hopefully the clones will be ready next week

9 Likes

Pics of the ladies they are doing good happy about that alil stumped on the clones though they haven’t welted but from what I can see haven’t grown any roots yet it’s been a week I think will keep an eye on them

9 Likes

Some pics of the ladies before I go to work doing great getting huge

10 Likes

Up date on clones still not wilting but no roots yet and I’m sure it was me I didn’t mist the makeshift domes til a couple of days ago didn’t think about it cus where I live it’s humid but hopefully that helps

2 Likes