Low watt growing

Looking good, those off-the-shelf lights can grow decent buds for sure. :popcorn: :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Thanks bro yeah I agree going to add more soon but I’m sure I could of used what I have people on grasscity didn’t believe you can not that I have my grow on there was reading a lot there before hand reminds me about cfl grows people said bad things about them too but I’ve had good grows with them so just goes to show most people don’t know what they are talking about thanks for stopping by

7 Likes

Light spliters just came in will take pics later tonight when lights come on if Wally World has the other lights I need gonna mix light spectrum

2 Likes

10 Likes

New fan and the lights are up with the new light spliters broke a bulb so it’s back to Walmart tomorrow to add one more to each will wait til I have the other bulb to put the 7th in each

3 Likes

12 Likes

Pics of the 4 ladies with the new lights

3 Likes

Has it raised temps by much by having double the lighting in there?

3 Likes

Lol shit knew I forgot to buy something tbh haven’t watched temp I’m a bad dad lol

4 Likes

My brother keeps the house cold af so I never had temp problems (knock on wood)

1 Like

Will buy one tomorrow when I go back to Walmart for another bulb so once I get it it will be 208w all together couldn’t fine the 16w ones in soft white like my daylight ones are

2 Likes

How many bulbs fit in that splitter?

1 Like

looking damn fine dude

Those are 7 in 1 light spliters but I only have 6 in them at the moment

2 Likes

Thanks toasty nice to see you stop by

2 Likes

gotta check in…

you may alternate between cool and daylight bulbs as well for more of a spectrum

1 Like

That’s what’s in there I have both :blush:

3 Likes

:+1:looking good! Can’t wait to see how they turn out.

Thanks for the kind words there urs are looking good also

1 Like

5 Likes