Low watt growing

Going to feed the ladies so I thought I’d share what I use

1 Like

Looks awesome for being under those LEDs. I’ll definitely pick some of those up instead of CFLs if I need extra lighting. Props

Thanks for stopping by and yeah they work really good

1 Like

6 Likes

Pics of the ladies you can see them budding now sorry about the pics harder to take pics with all the light

1 Like

looking like you’re blasting off now!

it’s getting interesting

3 Likes

How many watts total ?

It’s at 180 true watts but have room to make it to 208 once I get the extra bulb I have one I can put in there but want to wait to add both at the same time

1 Like

Yeah they are taking off now toasty you guys on discord have me wanting to put my best foot forward

3 Likes

that’s what we do man.

we like seeing success with new growers and try to help them to not get discouraged…

we’ve all been new… we know how it is

6 Likes

That’s very true I look to do the same I’m not new to growing but I’m no pro either got 3 grows done then stopped this is my first grow after years

2 Likes

@Kingaizen69 your ladies are looking super happy. I love seeing people grow healthy plants under Walmart bulbs… I had plans to do something similar until I got some help from a great guy here. Still would like to build a little grow with a similar set up to yours. Anyways you’re proving what can be done quite well!

I’m grabbing a chair and gonna chill and watch this play out!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks bro always nice to hear good words about something you love to do always was interested in growing it from the first time I smoked

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell from the picture, but do you pop the covers off?

1 Like

yes I sure did kind sir

6 Likes

That pic looks very sci-fi :vulcan:

4 Likes

7 Likes

They’re saying “bud me up scotty”

4 Likes

lol @Northern_Loki for sure now i have to pull up the clip of that

They are looking very happy @Kingaizen69 keep it up :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks all I’m happy for the support things are coming along nicely very happy with the setup so far

3 Likes