Low watt growing

Sorry about not posting in a few days been busy will take pics before they go to bed in a few

2 Likes

Sorry no pics yet busted a faded move and went to Walmart before I could take pics now there sleeping will post some when they wake up got my light bulb I needed now I’m up to 208w and got some ewc witch I’ll be adding soon

4 Likes

Still a full house with the males gone.

Nice

2 Likes

Yeah they ladies filled in the space nicely as always thanks for stopping by @99PerCent

2 Likes

So where are the pics you promised? :sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

9 Likes

Thanks for waiting there awake and took some pics like I said there budding very nicely now got the 7th bulb in each of the light spliters

4 Likes

Awesome! I’m sure your a proud daddy of them Purdy girls

2 Likes

Very proud of them they are doing very well and love the bulbs just goes to show you can’t ever let someone say you can’t thanks for waiting on the pics bro glad to see ur still around

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this thread I’ve been following your progress on discord it’s good to see I’m not the only one dabbling in the low budget side of lighting though and your girls look great and glad to see you caught your males early so you can maximize the lighting in there. I found out the hard way that cramming 8 plants in a 4x4 was way too much when trying to get light penetration.

They look healthy for sure, I’m assuming they’re a little droopy from just waking up? They definitely seem to be loving their new lighting good work!

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by @Lucy247420 there alil droopy from either waking up two hours ago or cus I let them go an extra day without watering them but didn’t want them chillin at night just watered right at there bed time so I’m sure they will be fine just can’t let it happen often

3 Likes

The indica on the right bottom corner is a champ she hasn’t dropped or anything she loves her home the others do to but they get more thirsty I’m thinking because they look like hybrids to me

1 Like

Bigger leaves hold more water so that makes sense :wink:

You could have poor drainage and be perpetually overwatered like me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope not I let them get almost bone dry before I water them pots are light as a feather when I do water them I’m thinking I might be under watering them they drink like crazy

You should be good bro indica favors a smaller compact root system while the sativas have a larger deep root system
Which would tell us that the indica hasn’t root bound yet

1 Like

Thanks for the info bro yeah get alil worried it’s like every other day I’m feeding them greedy ladies lol

2 Likes

10 Likes

Thought I’d take more pics before they go to bed

2 Likes

6 Likes

Pics of the ladies and my 100 post yay me lol thanks to all for stopping by

1 Like