Low watt growing

What a fun time in the life of cannabis growing watching the little buds grow into big ones.

2 Likes

Hell yeah bro I love seeing how they change every day it’s amazing to see that’s why I like watching other people’s threads the look of different plants and colors how they grow I like it all the smoke is a bonus for me

2 Likes

your letter leaves today sir… got some extra goodness up in there for ya :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks bro I appreciate it now I can focus on genes I can trace I’m really looking forward to that hope to return the favor when I have something you would like or need

3 Likes

7 Likes

Another lot will be sent out tomorrow too :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What really thanks bro I’m looking forward to it now I can work with good genes that I can look up

2 Likes

Looking great and healthy @Kingaizen69 I wonder if we could use those nice thick straight stalks for stakes in the the next cycle!

Thanks very much @Lucy247420 glad there healthy just getting tall af probably should have flowered them earlier but I’m hoping they don’t get to much taller the bottom of the lights are around 4feet so they are pretty big ladies

yeah you likely should have flowered them a little smaller with those lights (won’t penetrate too deep) but you’ll definitely end up with some buds all said and done. i’ll guess 1g/w of decent homegrown (plus some larfy hash material) and homegrown is always better than purchased IMO… when there’s a will there’s a way nice job

3 Likes

Yeah it’s all good I’m probably going to remove the bottom part of them so I’m not to worried thanks for stopping by :blush:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Pics of the ladies before I forget or fall asleep

2 Likes

You are going to want to do that sooner than later.

Do what sooner then later bro?

This. Remove the bottom

1 Like

sooner rather than later it better lol

Oh ok was lost for a min there wasn’t sure what you meant plus it’s been along night at work

1 Like

when someone a replies to your post you can click your avatar with the reply arrow and itll take you to the post that a person replied to.

2 Likes

Thanks bro you have been a big help @toastyjakes as well as others

1 Like