Lowrider2× the devil#1 & lowrider2 ×ultraviolet

So I got these from reikox and so far so good there all about 2 inches from the dirt I have three of the devils going and 1 of the ultraviolet

10 Likes

I got to wait it’s not going to let me upload pictures yet

4 Likes

I had to close everything out to get them on here lol

10 Likes

Front row seat! :seat: :popcorn: :movie_camera:

6 Likes

Hey brother,I’m about to start some, very interested in your set up, nutrients and all that fun stuff,any info/insight will be appreciated, thank you, peace and love yeah!

6 Likes

:smile:

…reading about the Lowryder2 on seedfinder at the moment…

So WeeeeeEIRD! Autos are just like branches or colas with roots! :upside_down:

@ReikoX …is there a post or thread somewhere…“How I got into these things–by Reiko”? I’m curious about the whole origin of the auto & also how it was for you when you first grew/encountered. I can just imagine the first successful hybrid that was decent smoke made it’s developer giggle too.

My LRUVs (say ell ruhhhvss) are almost at 30 days…been holding off on the camera until then. 2nd transplant from .5 to 2gal & had to add more light quick. :bulb:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

@Ftlob I just used 3-4 drops of rooting compound. I’ll find out what’s in it. but I’m pretty sure it boosts the microbes in the dirt. microbes lol I think that’s the right word anyway I use the flora series flora grow flora micro and flora bloom and after they first popped I did. 1 ml of Flora grow and micro then tripled it after a day or to I have very cheap dirt its mulchy and I use cow Manure two. And yeess sir!! @ReikoX it would be a pleasure !!

4 Likes

I have a 600 watt hps too and its 3 foot from them right now

4 Likes

I started 4 of each myself got 4 LR X UV up and 4 LR X TD up still just first sets of leaves but I’m hoping for 2 maybe 3 outdoor harvest this year

6 Likes

…did a quick image search for “satanic lowrider” & this was the best ye olde searche engine had:

:evergreen_tree: hey pendeckos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

update I over watered and drownd one of the devils but the other two are ok .the one in the middle is the ultra and its looking good it was showing symptoms of overwatering but I think it’s fixed for now

5 Likes

I’m about to go pull with a my landrace strains that I over stressed so I’m going to be planting all the rest of the seeds I got hopefully

6 Likes

first male out of the lowrider× El Diablos gunna pull I’ll have others

10 Likes

the one in the brown ones UV in the one in the green ones the El Diablo and I did have the buckets organized with the lowriders but I move my table and brought him down and I have to wait till they grow to know but it’s cool I’m not worried about it soon as I figure out which ones which I’ll let y’all know I’m sorry posted in a bit of been kind of wrapped up in some s***

7 Likes

too tired to take a pic but i’ve got about a month left with ElRuv.

resin on 2 plants i tested was sharp “juicy fruit” gum maybe citrus, pine–could just be weed :smile:

nice

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

The El Ruvs have been all over the place honestly. I wouldnt be suprised is you got a juicy fruit plant.
:+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Sorry been swamped lately. I’ll post pics can later. But I had a MAJOR Catastrophe so I lost a few but all in all things are doing good. I’ll post pics later on. But as of now I have 3 girls and 1 dead boy and 1 I’m not sure if I want to part with of Reikos Autos. 2 gorrilla zkittles that will be going outside. 3 skunk 91 to go out , 2 Dank Sinatra, and about 5 mystery mix bag seed.

4 Likes

Right thanks for y’all’s input very much appreciated I’ll go through here maybe a half an hour to post some pics have a lot of stuff going on this past week or two and it’s just been hectic so I get it lol

2 Likes

Sorry everyone had the ol lady and kids show up so it’s all on lock down

2 Likes

6 Likes