Lowryder x uv1 straight in dirt outdoor UK

Nothing fancy. Scraped some dirt back. Popped them in. Little bit of guano. Maybe 5 minutes walk from my house. (Unless I walk with the boy then it’s an hours long epic search for dinosaurs)

I’ll update when the weather is nice enough to have wander down

22 Likes

Funny sign do the fishing poles come equipped with wire line over there in the UK?

6 Likes

On occasion if you’re fishing for predators yeah mate. Even with wet nylon or fluoro I wouldn’t wanna take any chances tbh :rofl:

7 Likes

Ohhh, outdoor autos! Hood to see you’re still doing well bro. Excited to see how these turn out. Good luck. :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Thank you brother. Can’t see photos doing well outside where I am. Even Durban Poison didn’t finish last time. And the last lowryder cross I grew took so much abuse and still gave a cracking smoke so I’ll take my chances with your stuff again.

Took a break from the garden and other stresses for a short while but I’m definitely back feeling refreshed. Also got another 2 rainbow kush started and 3 chemdawg. (All planted on my little bro’s birthday and all up) after every other perceivable cross with Jack in the name failed. This might be the cross?

10 Likes

I’m itching to see the rainbow Kush when in flower. Supposedly the colours are unreal. Most of the photos I’ve seen online look like they have been photoshopped.
Keep us updated about them please @Colanoscopy👍

7 Likes

Hahaha, I just got some Jack fems as a freebie from Seedsman and though of your project. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Haha took the words from me @ReikoX I’ve got a load of jack herrer reg seeds.

4 Likes

Well, at least in the UK you won’t have problems with watering :grin::umbrella::sweat_drops:, best luck with your grow, they always look so fragile outdoors … :sweat:

5 Likes

I’m itching to see the rainbow kush finish with colour too. I started some a while back and passed my mate in Sheffield one to mother (as every jack bean didn’t work) all went well until about 2 weeks ago and a blockage in his flood and drain literally wiped out everything in there. (Goji OG. Purple Badlands. Kronokaine x herijuana. Rainbow kush and sunshine daydream…thats my stable gone and a fair bit of work went into that :no_mouth:)

I don’t think lezza sex will work for 2 fem strains to breed lol

5 Likes

Haha you’re telling me. I’ve just had to paddle my motorbike down to tesco to grab some milk :rofl: I did plant on a slight slope so I’m hoping they will be okay. And although not ideal light I’ve tried to give them good coverage from heavy showers and wind.

7 Likes

Not without a bit of silver, can you imagine if human females could make babies without males? :scream:

Now those may work without the silver.

7 Likes

Won’t be long until we’re all redundant. Maniacally wanking in the corner whilst deep inside all we want is good pussy :sleepy::joy:

I don’t think my bro wants any jack in the strain? The rainbow is probably enough :joy:

9 Likes

A cloak of invisibility upon the little ones.

4 Likes

Hidden in plain sight is what I was going for lol

6 Likes

Hey Cola bud it’s been a wee while, good to see you back at it … is that :point_up:t3: the guy who ran you up here last year - the big guy from Sheffield .? - sorry to hear you lost a few mothers. Have you lost all your rainbow kush .? Better daze ahead eh …!

I’m just about finished for a wee while too ( 1st time I’ll NOT be growing since i moved into this house in January 13’ ) ; i need to re-do my grow area plus i had a really bad gnat outbreak & need to toss my soil and other mundane stuff. I have a “plot” at somewhere else til i start again so not all bad.

Anyway good to see you back again. Talk soon & tc mate …
Gaz

7 Likes

Yeah the driver that ran me up to you mate. It’s understandable why he let stuff slip. I won’t hold it against him. Just keen to get us both back up and operational. I had 2 rainbow kush beans left over so popped them and 3 chemdawg too for indoors.

Be a long road back to a decent stable but I’ll get there lol.

Tear down. Clean up. Give it a week. One last blitz and get back up and running mate. It’s definitely good to be back. Don’t be expecting me to build fancy shit though cos I cba other than my motorbike :rofl:

9 Likes

Apparently, there is a club going on… I too received free Jack Fems from Seedsman and someone else posted they got some too. Special of the month? lol

6 Likes

Lol a guy owed me some money and he’d just ordered a 20 pack of regs from nirvana and he got like 50 sent so I got the spare ones :rofl:

5 Likes

Send some this way if you want lol

3 Likes