LSD from Barney´s

600w COCO Drip

Same setup as here Great effective low cost design.
Same grow technique as i am desribing here How to get up to 1,5 GPW with basic system and 600w HPS

8 Likes

That is simply amazing! I love the uniformity of the canopy… Looks like it is pretty good yielding plant…

1 Like

It definitely was. I am using many plastic knees to gain this uniformity.

Hooooolly shit, thats 1st class man! Love it,just love it! How big is the grow place dude?

Hi man, thx :wink: grow place was only 1x1,2m . yield was very dry and very well trimmed 860g, only 15g of lower buds.

photo 40th day of flower

3 Likes

Beautiful, one second. Too nice to watch it.

1 Like

Seriously, “I have to give credit where it’s due & Brother Grower U Indeed Deserve A Some Well Earned Indeed” It’s Not often you see this kind of Uniformity @ This Stage Of A Grow. I Do Believe the knee pad theory is dead on Bro. Can U Imagine NOT Having Them On This Grow? LMAO Me Either.
Anyhooow Great Pics as well. :sunglasses: Stay Green & May U Have The Greenest Of Grows
& The Heaviest Harvest Always . :four_leaf_clover: Sincerely: Don D. :four_leaf_clover:

I’m Off To Burn One Of That Galz Nugz Now. My Wee Early Mid Morning Dose Of Medication Eh! Because I Am, Canadian!
Just Like The Beer Commercial, But NOT! LMAO…

1 Like

Tight grow man!
:+1:

looks great dude. i need to try barneys lsd real bad

2 Likes

Thank You Brother Grower. It’s always nice to hear that all looks well and good to be sure. It truly tastes Amazing to. I had fed her Sweet Berry Supplement from: Botanicare my personal choice of product for Grows
Anyhooow, I look forward to getting to know as many Growers as possible here on Overgrow.com I’m happy to include you in said group my friend. I hope this reply finds you in the best of spirits & health. I Too am a Dad I have 2 of the 12 still here at home with me ages 19 & 21yrs of age. They’ll Always be my BEST Accomplishment in life to be sure. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend Brother :sunglasses:

1 Like