LSD, Orange hill special and Sugar black rose etc grow

Never taken pics of my grows before let alone posted any online but i had a go. Shame they don’t look anywhere as good in the pics as in the flesh so to speak but it’s my first attempt and i am no photographer obviously :grinning:

Barneys - LSD

Dutch Passion - OHS

Delicious - Sugar black rose

All in 10 or 12L air-pots with Canna Terra Pro, Floranova Bloom and some Calmag.

The one on the right in the first pic came from a Fast Buds - Green Crack plant that hermied under extreme stress cos we got careless for a few days due to my missis being ill then in hospital. Thought i’d give the seeds it produced a go. It’s just starting to flower and no signs (yet) of any bollocks, first sign and it gets the chop!

16 Likes

Oh, you are gonna make friends fast around here.

Welcome brother.

99%

2 Likes

I should mention the lighting. In this wee 1m x 1m x 2m tent it’s a dual spectrum 400w Grolux HPS in a 5" cooltube. Upstairs bedroom grow and it gets too hot for an open shade sadly. The tent was new last year from Hydrolab, got it and a smaller one for veging and auto’s to grow in. It’s weird growing in small tents but a house move forced me to almost start from scratch and since it’s a rental there’s no much i can do alteration wise so tents it is.

Day temp 23 - 25C RH = 40 - 50%
Night temp 18 - 20C RH = 50 - 55%

Will post a pic of the other tent if anyones interested. It’s got a small green crack auto about a week from finish. Probably only a couple of oz but it’s potent sweet smoke with none of the hempy, tar taste i associate with autos. Cant wait cos the blue amnesia xxl is running low now.

3 Likes

Cheers Bro! it’s good to be talking with like minded folks outside of my small circle of friends, some of them also grow but most just help smoke mine. My missis is a medicinal user and we found Serious Seeds Chronic was good for limiting seizures so i grew it along with WW and various Kush crosses for around a decade. Now trying a few new (to us) strains. The Green Crack is a very nice surprise indeed.

1 Like

Beautiful looking ladies in there. Can’t wait to see more. :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

Awesome looking plants. Keep up the good work, and please don’t keep up in the dark lol. I have a 10 pack of sugar black rose in the vault, waiting for their day in the sun. For now I’ll just have to live vicariously thru you.

2 Likes

Yeah, Delicious has some decent stuff. I have their Delicious Candy I’m re-running right now. One of the best freebies I’ve ever gotten.

Thanks ReikoX & DavesNotHere. They are getting there, just wish i could take better pictures.The Sugar Black rose bean was a gift from a friend who grew that strain last year. I remember being fairly impressed with it at the time. Mine is getting a nice coating of resin glands now and it’s starting to smell very nice. Sweetness with a hint of skunk. It’s a nice one to have in reserve i recon.

The small auto tent which my missis usually takes care of is 1.2M x 0.6M x1.6M. Lit by a baby 250w grolux hps in a cooltube again with a large reflector - compromises had to be made cos i would not normally use the things. There is a small Green Crack auto about 1 week from finish, it wont yield much, about a couple of oz i recon. There is a reversed auto green crack mother in there too along the two seedlings, a Blue Amnesia xxl auto and a Blackberry auto. I’ve been punishing the Green Crack mum to see how stable it will be when in flowering. If no bollocks appear then it’s a win!

5 Likes

Hey @Albanach great work. We appreciate you breaking the code of silence and showing us your girls. They always look better in person man, cameras just don’t pick up the juicy goodness.

Just so you know using the @ symbol will alert other members that you are addressing them. The site gets busy and tagging the person you are talking to ensures you are heard.

Example @theirNameHere
@Albanach

Keep posting em up bro! You’ve got some skills to show off! :slight_smile:

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Thanks Jake it’s been a leap of faith that’s for sure. I know and have known dozens of growers over the years and i am the only one of the group so far to ever post anything. Must be getting old, been doing this a long time and i am tired of the wall of secrecy i live behind.

2 Likes

looks like you’re headed for a huge yield in that tent! OHS was one of the highest yielders I’ve grown.

Only one out of 10-15 growers I know post anything online as well. Too paranoid or busy I guess.

2 Likes

Thanks mate i’m hoping to get 8 - 10oz from this grow, any more will be a bonus but i’m doing things on a smaller scale than i have in a very long time. I’m used to using 600w hps lamps in open reflectors with a good bit more room to play with. I used have a dehumidifier, heaters, etc etc to control the environment but i’m now in a small 2 bed room town house with a warm upstairs bedroom to grow in so it’s taken a couple of grows to get things kind of sorted. Had to give up on the open reflectors when temps hit 29C. Now much better in fact almost ideal most of the time.

2 Likes

Thanks for listening to @99PerCent and posting your pics. Nice looking. Very, very nice looking.

2 Likes

No prob @Kalgrae glad you like our girls. I’ll try to take some better pics over the next few weeks.

2 Likes

We had to pull the Green Crack plant in my missis wee auto/veg tent today. Running very low so we will need the bud soon. Fast Buds say 8 weeks flowering, this got just over 9 and could have gone another week anyway. Not a big yield but probably a few ounces there so not too bad and it was sharing the space with a Blue Amnesia xxl for most of it’s life. My pics are not great, a better camera would help but it’s not a priority atm. A

10 Likes

Have to do what we have to do.

:cry:

99%

3 Likes

@99PerCent Yeh it’s a shame not to be able to give it the time to properly finish. The tent will soon be filled by her next auto grow though and the bud will hopefully keep us going until the LSD, OHS etc in the bigger tent is finished. A

2 Likes

@Muleskinner Hi dude, just wondering how you grew your orange hill special and what nute level did she take in your grow. This is my second attempt at growing this strain from fem seeds, i find her a bit fussy and sometimes get signs of both over and under feeding on the same plant. Cant seem to go much above 1 EC without some mild tip burn. A

1 Like

I want to try this year the orange hill special. Good luck

1 Like