Lst or single bud?

Hi, i have a small plant of bubba kush cbd in 1 liter pot, im growing in a pc case. I dont know if its time for lst or maybe let the plant grow normally. The pant has 2 weeks. I ve noticed that the 10watt led is lowering the plant internode…

4 Likes

That’s a great question u do have tight inter nodes current so it might be difficult imo I’d say play around with and have fun with a single large cola !

1 Like

Not yet, nodes won’t grow right from sets that have yet to show “true” leafs (7+ fingers). Sets usually develop like 1-3-3-5-7.

2 Likes

Hey @agro mate,
Is this a feminised plant and if so then id wait til it’s a bit bigger then lst/top etc , plus what’s the size of your growing area etc .?
This is a big yielding plant so id train it for a lot of nice cola’s …
Tho more info re; lights ,medium ,tent or room, size of area and feeding schedule ,pot size that your gonna finish in would get you a better answer …

Good luck whatever you go with …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

1 Like

Hi evereryone, tnk you for answering.

@Gaz29 it’s a feminized plant. My growing area is only a square foot i think (is a large pc midtower !). I have to say after a week og 18/6 i switched already on 12/12 I keep on thinking that the plat could overgrow the space :grin:.

Im using biobizz light mix, 1 liter pot, and i dont think to transplant!? My feeding schedule till now is 1 nutrient solution of 0,2 grow 0,2 micro 0,2 bloom from ghe ( im using from arevious growing in hydroponic. See you

1 Like

You have only one foot in height too .? Maybe try to find a little pot wider with a bit more soil or perlite for more root space ( 4 litre air pots are quite small and excellent for your space.)

Add some more perlite to the light mix and add it to the bottom of bigger pot and wait til soil is dry before you transplant and it’ll be cool ,plus I’d tie her down to the side of the pot once you lst - for more buds .!

Well you will probably be fine without transplanting but you’re gonna be better off even with just double your present amount of soil is better…
( just my opinion mate.)
. btw what kinda light are you using.? Make sure there’s plenty of air-flow around the plant too …
Good luck with whatever you choose to do …
Happy growing bud ,
Gaz

Edit ;

You’re probably gonna need about 50w at least for your footprint ( 1 ft by 1 ft - how high is the light from plant ?
So if you’re able to get a few plug in led or cfl bulbs or a single cob or led @ 50watts - you should be good for flowering (if any extra light that you can use then use em too mate ) …
Good luck with this project mate …
Gaz

1 Like

@Gaz29 well, i will follow your advise and transplant in the evening, i’ m using 3 led 10watt
6000k can i use them for flowering too?

3 Likes

You would be better with 3000K or 2700K if you can find some, 3000K is easier to find than the 2700K.

1 Like

Ok thank you, i’ll buy 3 led 3000k
Peace

3 Likes