Lucky 13 seed company

Has anyone ran their stuff before? I’ve been eyeing some of their catalog for awhile but I can find very little info or grow journals on them so I’m wary to give them my money.

3 Likes

There’s a thread on RIU for them. So far people have been happy. They have a few things I’ve been eyeballing as well. Just have too many seeds already lol

3 Likes

I just finished reading through that. I was hoping to find a journal on either the pineapple poundcake or the roadkill og but I don’t think that’s gonna happen

2 Likes

I haven’t grown any yet but I am sitting on a pack of roadkill og from them.

5 Likes

I have several packs from Lucky 13 , have also grown purple Prozac, I have another pack of PP and a roadkill OG and a few others I can’t think of names atm. I was directed to them by a family member who had grown a couple recent grows of their beans that came out stellar. Don’t hesitate haven’t seen any issues . Planning on popping those RKOG soon though

5 Likes

Right on that’s good to hear! I keep seeing their name mentioned but not many people have actually run their gear from what I can tell

3 Likes

Ya when I ran the PP I don’t even think they were known whatsoever but I gave it a shot, was pleasantly surprised was actually great medicinal bud that the buzz lasted a long ass time!

5 Likes

I have been given the kindness of gifts with a pack of Lucky 13’s “Showgirl” seeds that i’m looking forward to running when the time comes. :smiley:

4 Likes

Grew their Green Dragon, White Wolf, Frostberry, and Herijuanna (Peanut Butter pheno). Very impressed with their seeds especially the Green Dragon and Herijuanna.

4 Likes

Do you have any pics of the Green Dragon? I’ve almost scooped that one a couple times

Not sure it was last year. I’ll check.

I got a pack of their Love Bud but haven’t grown it yet. Purple Prozac sounds delicious, a purple Indica with some CBD to boot.
:canada: :green_heart:

1 Like

At growers night right now and was just gifted these seeds from a grower who was in town from Ohio…looks like a G13 cross…anyone ever grow this strain…

3 Likes