Any thoughts on this company or even this specific cross? Thanks :pray::pray:

41 Likes

Jack Herer is very good and the crosses look worked

look for some grow reports

good luck :slight_smile: grow them and I would love to watch

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

11 Likes

Never grown em out myself but I’ve only heard really good things about lucky dog. It’s run by Skunk VA who is one of the longtime keepers of the original chem ‘91, so his chem lines are super legit. Again, never tried em myself so let us know how it goes!

11 Likes

The Russell looks awesome from the pics I’ve seen. Pretty much all SkunkVA’s gear looks bad ass. As soon as Shoe opens s headiegardens back up I’m gonna try and grab some double crush.

10 Likes

Lucky Dog is legit and is part of the same circle as Top Dawg etc

Should be something very worth while!

15 Likes

@Blowingupjake @JBow918 @thecurtainwith @dequilo Thanks, appreciate the replies. :pray::pray:

5 Likes

Would love to see these grow out, was curious about Lucky Dog as well. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Awaiting New Years day to break open a pack of Lucky Dog’s work, i have Guerilla Fume and Double Krush. But i’m awaiting 2020 to be in the rearview…

In my opinion you cant go wrong with his offering’s, i’ll be investing in more soon as well. Check him out on insta, i found it worth figuring out that platform to follow him. If my old ass can figure it i’m sure anyone can… :wink:

7 Likes

Have you smoked the Chem Fuego yet? I picked up a pack and am really looking forward to running them.

10 Likes

Please tell this thread isn’t dead :sweat_smile: and if it is… sorry for the unnecessary bump.

I can go on & on about the Hunzas…. Had 4 skelly-doms & one chem-dom. All yielded nicely. One (skelly-dom) yielded amazingly! The same one had that pregnant skunk look. The skellys were mostly hashy in smell from flower-to-cure. The Chem-dom was gassy in flower, but cured to total poop terps (yuck). The Chem had better, kushy bag appeal. The Skellys were darker and less appealing but obliterated everybody. The Chem kicked everyone’s ass too, minus any anxiety.

I loved it. Even took the males full term, though I ended up only keep three for pollen collection. I can rave about them as well but don’t wanna bore anybody. I wasn’t able to reveg them with success, but I revegged 2/3 of my first females + the last two beans ended up being the remaining F1 females. Tried to fully pollinate all five with the collected pollen; didn’t go as well as I hoped…. Pollen seemed to be mostly sterile, only found about 30+ seeds. Moved onto other projects for now….but I hope to pop the f2s before the year’s over.

If you can’t tell I get a little ramble-ly in the morning :sweat_smile: I’m trying to shut up. Last thing(s) I’ll say is that I have some Schisms in wk5 flower right now (five; only kept the females). And here’s some random Hunza pics. Some are from my first round, the smallest ones are the two remaining f1s, and one pic is after the reveg/second harvest

image|666x500

!

32 Likes

I for one like to see this thread revived… i think Lucky Dog is worth following for Chem fans.

Here’s a current run of Guerilla Fume’ at day 45 from switch.

33 Likes

I had bought a pack of the Hunza last year and was really anxious to try them. I was growing in a room out in my garage and started them. They just broke the top of the soil and a rat got in to my grow room and nipped the tops off of every one of them. I was devastated. I went to order more and everyone is out of them. I messaged Shoe at Headie Gardens to see if he was going to restock them. He said he would when SKVA started some more. He said the last batch SKVA made he had problem with them. Said the buds were so dense, the seeds started sprouting in them before the buds could dry. Lucky Dog’s Guerilla Fume is really awesome also. My favorite smoke right now. I made a buttload of f2s of them and have a couple going right now just to test them

15 Likes

That run of Guerilla Fume’ i showed above have hit the jars… my second harvest. The third/next in another 25 days or so, trying to pick a keeper but their both so damn good and not much variation.

This is the best smoke i’v grown thus far in the last 6 years since i started home grow. I loved the whole ChemDog story and had to try the closest thing to the original, im not disappointed!

I have Double Krush in the collection, and awaiting Headie Gardens to reopen their site. Want to pick up a few more strains.

EDIT: If you run this strain it needs support!

29 Likes

Yeh I agree, the Guerilla Fume is the best I’ve grown in a long time. Everyone loves the taste of it. I’m hoping Headie comes back online soon. I want to get at least one more pack of them just to have in the vault. I have a couple of the f2s I made going. Would be really nice if they come out as good as the originals. I really want to pick up another pack of Hunza Valley 91 also. I had a real streak of bad luck with those and really want to run it. Are you going to be making seeds of the Double Krush? That’s another one I’ve been looking at.

11 Likes

They have a bunch of good looking stuff. Another breeder I would love to try in a long list already lol

4 Likes

Not the prettiest rendition… but here are two of my earlier Schisms.

These fuckers are HEAVY! They reek more of gas than they do of cookies… but there’s some underlying sweetness. Lets see what the cure uncovers. My friends have been waiting on these, even if they didn’t know it lol

(Threw on the vignette, because the pile of dirty clothes in the back aint classy :sleepy:)

19 Likes

A week ago I started 24 Hunza Valley 91 f2s I made. 22 made it. This is a way smaller selection than I would’ve liked… but eh. Hopefully I find some true winners to take it to f3. If not, I’ll go back to square one and hunt a couple packs of the f1s

15 Likes

I’ve got chem fuego in veg atm and it’s looking really nice.
And had a grab a pack of dogpatch as I want to see Skunk Va s take on chemdog d

10 Likes

Welcome to OG…

Their Dogpatch is on my list as well, awaiting Shoe to reopen. Iv been running their Guerilla Fume all year, cant see myself culling it to try something else… and I’m holding some Double Krush as well.

Share a few pics when ya can…

5 Likes

Chem fuego veg under T-5s

23 Likes