Any thoughts on this company or even this specific cross? Thanks :pray::pray:

11 Likes

Jack Herer is very good and the crosses look worked

look for some grow reports

good luck :slight_smile: grow them and I would love to watch

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

Never grown em out myself but I’ve only heard really good things about lucky dog. It’s run by Skunk VA who is one of the longtime keepers of the original chem ‘91, so his chem lines are super legit. Again, never tried em myself so let us know how it goes!

5 Likes

The Russell looks awesome from the pics I’ve seen. Pretty much all SkunkVA’s gear looks bad ass. As soon as Shoe opens s headiegardens back up I’m gonna try and grab some double crush.

6 Likes

Lucky Dog is legit and is part of the same circle as Top Dawg etc

Should be something very worth while!

7 Likes

@Blowingupjake @JBow918 @thecurtainwith @dequilo Thanks, appreciate the replies. :pray::pray:

3 Likes

I’ve grown/growing Chem Fuego and Gorilla Fume and they are both really nice. I have a pack of the Russell (and several others), but I haven’t tried them yet.

3 Likes

Would love to see these grow out, was curious about Lucky Dog as well. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Awaiting New Years day to break open a pack of Lucky Dog’s work, i have Guerilla Fume and Double Krush. But i’m awaiting 2020 to be in the rearview…

In my opinion you cant go wrong with his offering’s, i’ll be investing in more soon as well. Check him out on insta, i found it worth figuring out that platform to follow him. If my old ass can figure it i’m sure anyone can… :wink:

4 Likes

Have you smoked the Chem Fuego yet? I picked up a pack and am really looking forward to running them.

3 Likes

Yes! It’s a really nice gassy smell and taste. I think the high is a nice balance between narcotic and euphoric. Yields like a champ as well. In fact, I bought a second pack.

2 Likes