Lumatek attis 200 in 2x2 tent,Plain water grow

Hi everyone,I couldn’t find any detailed info about this led I Just bought for 256 euros.
I Wish to give you all some Infos if interested when the lights Will be delivered.
Also,I count on keeping It simple this time.No biobizz fert,No phing water.Plain mineral water as Mother nature would supply those girls.

Strains:Gorilla auto and Gelato auto RQS.

I Will mix perlite,worm humus and a bit bat fert to Biobizz lightmix.

I Will also put some worms insider the pots.
Pots:2 x12 liters, 1 or 2 of Fits x 7,5 liter.

This Is an experiment After a success with Royal Queen Auto Gorilla indoor 100watt panel+ sun in balcony mixed grow.
The Total outcome was about 60 grams dry without trimmings which became my First cannabutter.

I Will update as my orders Will be delivered.
If interested or to give some advices,questions etc,please,stay tuned,It Is very appreciated.

13 Likes

So…gotta prepare the substrate in some days…Wanna be sure I can cover my plants at least until flowering.Is It enough Bat guano and Humus + Lightmix?
Also,I can give some alg a mic and top max as booster.
Genetics:Gorilla auto and green gelato RQS

I Need an advice from top growers as you are guys,so when seeds arrive (matter of days) I have shopper what I could be missing in my soil to cover almost all the cycle without adding Fishmix or Bio Bloom.

@Gpaw @MoBilly @DougDawson

Some details
Bat guano NPK

Humus plagron:
pH (H2O): 6.9 - 8.5
EC: 1.0 - 1.5

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag! :slight_smile:
I am far from being a “top grower”, but thank you very much. I have actually only grown for a couple of years.
I’m sure that some of the actual grow guru’s around here will be all over this though.
Gelato is, so far, my favorite strain to smoke so I am most definitely in for the duration of this grow. :slight_smile: :v:

2 Likes

I love your support. @MoBilly
Also,I have a story to tell with my First cannabutter made with instant pot and 5 grams of gorilla auto…It was awesome and horrible at the same time…but first I Need help with that soil because I want to use as less as possible fert to cut possible Hunan errors as factor,no burns like my last run nor defs…
Never tried gelato,my friend told me It s very good,like top strain.Thank you so much.

1 Like

LOL, No need to tag me…
I’ve been watching since you 1st posted…
I try to avoid “the creep factor” of being 1st… all time… :grin: :vulcan_salute:

In the semi infinite ‘wisdom’ of the Canadian Government… we cannot get bat guano here… So no experience…

As MoBilly said, I wouldn’t consider myself a great grower, I’m still working on my skills…
I found the “hang it on the line” approach to learning new skills to be a little daunting but I found the feedback to be priceless.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

The lamp arrived and Is very bright at maximum output.I am mixing the soil but,I Plan to mix half of the Total substrate,so,the seedling Will not burn himself while growing the First roots.Half of the pots soil Will be mixed with humus and Bat guano.

1 Like

Should I moisten It while waiting for It to get absorbed 24 h?It Is a smelling a bit of moist already.

2 Likes

If my soil is dry I’ll moisten it before using, especially if planting seedlings.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Looks like I Need only water now.I had a problem with lightmix:I put the mixture of humus and 300 grams of Bat guano + lightmix in the three pot about half of them each.I noticed the remaining biobizz was Little and had to put it to fill as much as I can the pots and not planting directly in that mixture.
I am Happy but very scared of burning my seedlings.What would you do?

1 Like

Did a bit of a run off like test with a sample of soil.
Like some grams of Bat mixed with humus and soil and some 40 ml of water with 256 ppm already in It.

Result:

I know the Meter Is not wonderfully accurate.Is It too hot as almost half of the pots are full of that mixture.

Having a seed that sprouted Yesterday with no more time loss I decided to plant It and do a test.Anyway,a new box of lightmix Is coming in mail within days that way I can fill all the other pots
Testing soil:
Royal gorilla auto,put a plastic bag to prevent moisture loss.

2 Likes

So…the plant did sprout but was slow.Also,She got this Yellow cotyledon I think Is because either of 3 factors:
A:the light was at 70 cm from the Little sprout and at 20% dimmed,so,20 watt out of 200 at 80 cm…needless to Say no light reached the plant.
B:the soil I made Is top hot and the tap root already reached It.
C:the soil pH resulting from the mixture I did Is too low.
Fact:When I put the seedling at the Window sill,It gained a bit of “colour” and vitality.
That Is why I think the light was main issue.
Before the windowsill :

After I put the light closer and at 80watt Power (right now):

I think She looks Better…?

1 Like

we cannot get bat guano here…

Is this a provincial thing? I buy bat guano from a store called Garden Works in BC. Gaia sells it too, as Mineralized Phosphate. It’s definitely available :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If your seedling pops out with yellow leaves you have something off in soil or your light could be too intense. Try turning it down some if you can or raising it higher :peace_symbol:

1 Like

I think Is the soil,as you can read I did a mixture and didn’t have enough lightmix to put the seed some cm away from this mix I made.I don’t know if It s pH or my mixture is too hot.
Only One Is yellowish though

@Andrexl

I’m not familiar with LightMix but I looked it up and by itself, it should be 100% fine for seedlings. The guano and humus might have messed with the pH of the soil but I can’t be certain. I have no idea what pH those two ingredients have.

Personally, I kind of doubt your soil pH is the problem. Are you able to check it?

It could be light burn but that seems fast.

My best guess is nutrient burn. I always pop my seedlings into a peat puck which is inert and I’ve never run into this issue. The LightMix by itself should be find to start seedlings. Soil is tricky, it’s a delicate balance.

1 Like

You’re overthinking it. It’s still a seedling it basically only needs water and low light to focus on growing its roots and establishing itself into your medium. Seedlings basically only seed silica and calcium in your water mixture and a good soil.

3 Likes

It’s very easy to over water a seedling as well. My first grow was proof. lol

1 Like

Thanks a bunch.My opinion Is too hot soil.Used about 11 liters of lightmix,4 humus plagron mega Worm and 300 grams of Bat guano plagron.Thats the mix,plus some centimeters of lightmix alone above those mixture to full half of the remaining pot(which was not the case,I ran out of lightmix and ordered a batch but was too late and my seed sprouted, that’s why I had to plant It in this incomplete soil)

1 Like

Maybe I am overthinking a lot, that’s possible