Lumberjack seeds

I received my order from Lumberjack seeds. I was very impressed with their service and packaging and quick turn around.
I had been looking for a Hawaiian sativa strain and they had a contender
Kauia Electric…I had never heard of it so I though maybe that was a good sign. Every one and their brother claims to have Maui wowie :wink:

3 Likes

Oh forgot about these guys. Use to watch Vader’s videos on youtube all the time till they had that weird fallout.

2 Likes

note the difference ween their pack and the landrace team kleenex hand made label and duct ,tape

1 Like

I had never heard of them and was searching for an old school hawaiians sativa…their reviews were good and i trusted their desriptions so i pulled the trigger. Turn around shipping and service was good, i didnt always get email when i sent one but seeds came anyway.

3 Likes

\Here’s the youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderOG

Looks like there are some vids on the hawaiians strains

1 Like

until then im vader… and ill see you later.

used to watch them a ton until the team broke up and posted less. most of his strains are vafer og dominent and watered down every one says (they all tase look vader og) i always wanted to run his key lime strain

1 Like

Yeah heard that about the strains too, also wanted to try the key lime stuffs.

I’ve grown several lumberjack strains. Pretty decent, used to be much better. He had some legendary strains a while back. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. The key lime is by far one of the best, those flavours are delicious together, really wish I would have acquired a key lime pie clone from Cookies cuz I can only imagine it combined with a few legendary dank strains…. OMG :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Well I just wanted an hawaiian heirloom to add to my list…it looks legit although may be hybridized somewhat. It sounds like he’s a trustworthy dude.