Mac cuttings

So I’ve been looking to get something alien and came across mac. I really want to run it and was looking through strainly. Anyone know of a respectable vendor there where I can order a cutting.

3 Likes

PNWStrainhunter or pink box
Or clones direct on IG

6 Likes

If you would consider seeds…I would try socalseedvault.
I was very happy with his F3’s, especially at that price ($100 per pk of regs)

11 Likes

Thanks guys. I’m going to hit up pink box and see.
@Buzzer777 damn I didn’t know they made f3s. That might be in the future for me but I have enough to pheno search at the moment.

3 Likes

I would imagine that there were tons of folks making MACs…remember that these are NOT from Capitulator.

4 Likes

Let us know how it goes with pink box. Their menu looks pretty good.

2 Likes

I definitely will. I already reached out. They had to check their inventory for rooted cuttings of what I wanted. They had fresh cuts but I need to make sure my clone game on point before I spend that money to have a cutting die on me

4 Likes

Just received 3 clones from PNW Strain Hunter
Apple Fritter
Moonwalk
Forbidden Fruit
…shipping was a swift 2 days. He’s legit and his Mac will be available on the 10th of Oct I believe. And he won’t break the bank either.

12 Likes

Just picked this strain up myself it’s definitely one worth growing :+1:

4 Likes

@Kushheavy damn bro. I like that packaging. I actually went with pink box. I already made a payment this morning, so we’ll c how it goes. I preorder the mac1 which they say will be available sometime this upcoming week once it roots and an ice cream cake. I’ll keep u guys updated on how the rest plays out.

4 Likes

I’m googling pink box and PNW strain hunter and not finding the right places… anyone got a link to share?

1 Like

@Seamonkey84 here’s pink box https://www.strainly.io/en/cooory
And pnw strainhunter
https://www.strainly.io/en/jameskeller1986

2 Likes

Oh! On strainly!

1 Like

Let me know how that apple fritter is… I’ve ordered a lot from pnw… maybe we can swap one or 2 when they’re big enough?

3 Likes

I see pnw is pretty popular. Makes me want to make an order from him. Now just got to talk the wife into letting me spend some more money on this​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So my cuttings touched down today. The ice cream cake looks great, the mac1 looks a bit rushed and didnt have the established root structure like the icc. I threw them in solo cups right away and hit with bio root.

13 Likes

The last thing I need. More strains.:grin: It’s like a bill for 1 then a quarter for each after? Pretty cool. Ty.

2 Likes

Right on! My moonwalk looked rushed as well, so I know exactly what you’re talking about, but she recovered well and is filling a solo cup as we speak. Let me know how that MAC turns out.

3 Likes

Ive heard the MAC1 cut is slow to veg, wonder if that translates to rooting too?

2 Likes

So far it’s a little slower then some but not bad, the grand daddy is much slower lol , I’ll post some pictures a little bit later on.

5 Likes