MAC1 Caps Cut grow log

Mac1 Caps Cut recovering from trip

46 Likes

Love me some MAC…

Count me in

12 Likes

Where did it come from ?

5 Likes

Looks fine. Doesn’t look over watered to me.

4 Likes

Cut was given to me by Capulator

24 Likes

VERY VERY lucky guy !!! I HAD a cut from Pink Box and presumed it was legit as some folks elsewhere seemed to feel it was and its was awsome and one of my favorites. About a year ago I had someone send me a mite and mold infested clone that got thru my short quarantine but I digress, I ended up culling and relplacing everything down to the tent and the MAC1 simply was overwhelmed by mites and mold. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I tried to find another somewhat verified cut and had no luck and I honestly thought the HLPVD thing caused everyone to pull it and not offer it but no one ever said why it disappeared. The way it purpled up in flower and the euphoric effect and rest of the high plus it lasted a good while not the 15 minute high of too many strains. I shared some small samples with friends and the reaction was A Plus from everyone. I never heard anyone mention the reason why all the clone vendors stopped selling it. I would love to know where he can vouch for cuts or rooted cuts being available.

8 Likes

I have caps cut. It’s some good stuff
4cd376e41deeff0d25cc6271a089be3e07932920_2_374x500 de37eefbc5126299b6222077ebd2fe70f7eb4065_2_500x500 77bc23237682fe9cd3682bc354d1616512a61724_2_281x500 c4d2ba974d7a3067626f6d68d9c9eee7f0dc6006_2_375x500

47 Likes

beauty plant. it has a unique (crinkly) look that stands out from modern stuff. whats so special about it?

@Cannaology did it come already rooted?

5 Likes

Here’s a new mom…

20 Likes

@beacher Yes came partially rooted in small Rockwood cube 1st pic

4 Likes

Bro, when you get all resettled, down the line, I’d like to get a few snips/cuts from ya (proper compensation extended, of course). Best of success in ALL your projects, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I love Mac and Mac crosses. Great nug structure

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair. This is one I have been hoping to find for myself one day!

3 Likes

That beautiful mother makes me so desperately want to run clones and find the perfect one, ya know?

But the thousands of seeds I have keep compelling me to keep poppin :green_heart: Such amazing work @Pawsfodocaws

7 Likes

Thanks @nefrella , I got this cut from a buddy. But I’m keeping her chugging!!!

3 Likes

That’s the best though, the vault in memories as you grow her out amd the next generation replaces her.

2 Likes

Definitely, I love her and my fritter so much. They are keepers!!!

2 Likes

@Cannaology , didn’t mean to hijack at all please carry on with your thread bud.

Have fun with the mac1

1 Like

No problem :blush: How long have you had Mac1?
Never had Mac1,1st grow. Did Macv2 earlier this season.

6 Likes

What do you think of the v2?

1 Like