MACRO Growing with HappyHemper

Oh yes that looks great! Haha

I’ve had the opportunity to try out cheesequake a few times and I love it as well ! Popular strain here but sometimes I think people aren’t growing it out right. So im excited to have a shot at it :slight_smile:

Thanks bro and enjoy that harvest ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow! I stay away for a while and you go off and do all this amazing outdoor stuff, automatic watering etc! Your plants look amazing!

I dont get why growing in hydro - with our algae filled water - causes so may issues, and is so much trouble, when you can use the same stupid water - but grow in soil - and have no root problems???

Thats just not fair as far as Im concerned! You are almost making me consider going back to soil growing - not!! :grinning:

Awesome growing man.

2 Likes

Thanks @anon32470837 :slight_smile:

In all fairness I do treat coco like hydro, and the growth rates since I have started doing that are really really good. But yes there is still the matter of hauling bags and getting brown stuff under the finger nails.

I do have algae on perilite and rockwool consistently, but it seems to do nothing whatsoever to the plants, so I treat it like a stoner couchsurfer who is always there eating chips and watching Netflix…

Outdoors, well it is my first real shot at it, and I have undersized the pots. Next year all will be in 58-gal drums. It is painful watching them get smaller leaves, start stretch early and grind to a halt. Live and learn.

I also planted the “legal 4” for my parents. They are really good gardeners and are retired, so theirs look better than mine. Also, they have 3’ of topsoil everywhere and it shows - zero root issues. All I do is come around and fertilize with slow-release blend once a month.

These are under their care:

Cheers!

14 Likes

I think I need to trim my Bush

Indoors is an explosion under solstrips

13 Likes

Bush:

14 Likes

Killing it there, that outdoor plant is ridiculous lol. Have you flipped the indoor ladies yet? They look perfectly happy.

2 Likes

Hey @beacher!

Yeah I flipped those and then I got gnats and mites lol; barely staying on top if it. They grew so big under led that I could not keep up with defoliation and I got some mold on top of it all

Overall, still gonna be a good run but omfg keeping me busy. This is gonna be the worst trim job of the century; and to keep the mold from spreading they are being dried off-stem… so basically I’m chopping, washing, lazy-ass wet trimming, then kn the rack, in a dehydrated room. Hopefully the cure can make up for this lack of love…

But, better than composting a couple pounds…

2 Likes

Ugh I’ve been there. Like you said it’s better than nothing!

2 Likes

Flowering in BEASTMODE

20 Likes

Wow ! Looking incredible man.

That is a beautiful plant!

3 Likes

@Leaf, i must apologize for not coming through with the clones. ALL of my plants got two-spotted mites, indoors and out, and I am barely managing to get them through early bloom. I have moved everything outside so that they get the wind and the cold, but they have flipped by now and barely stable, so I will not take infected cuts. When i reset and have clean plants, I will, for sure, send some if you are still looking at that time. Once again, I’m sorry friend.

4 Likes

Hey no problem man, I respect that you didn’t take any infected cuts. :slight_smile: best of luck with the mite problem ! Definitely be interested in some cuttings in the future if you have any bud. But not a big rush. Got setup with some strains from lefthandseedz.

2 Likes

Whooooops…
Gotta go to the store get some supports…

The stalk is split not broken so I think she will pull through just fine if I manage to tie her up proper and glue the crotch at which she split

12 Likes

glue or not, she will continue on if just propped up, interested in your solution.

Also been sampling some resin i made from that nug of your solo entry you gifted, been enjoying it. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m glad you like it! I haven’t gotten a chance to really get into sampling of it, but I will soon! It is the mamba negra and supposed to be 5%thc and 5%CBD.

The dog ended up eating some of that plant LOL, so it is even more ravaged. I’ll end up with something :wink: Will update when I get home. I have 5 plants and only supposed to have 4 (indoor is under acmpr) so such is karma. The other 4 are doing just dandy

Have not gotten a chance to improve on that light yet, but chopping tomorrow or tonight, so the soldering madness begins soon. Next run will be full of your dark sparks under 700w of LED in a 4x4

5 Likes

Id say obviously run some other stuff as well for diversity but, heck if your gonna do it go hard lol

6 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle, literally will take me too long to get photos going for when I need to crop out. And feminized to boot? this was a gift from heaven! And maybe I can answer the question of “how big do dark sparks get when left in a large pot”?

I had to kill everything because of spider mites, except the one space that is about to come down. Moms, cuts, all gone, or mid-flower outside. All coco will be ditched and all gear and surfaces processed. So, really, a tent full of feminized autos is the best option, and thanks to you I have enough feminized auto seeds to fill the tent!

Thanks again!

4 Likes

No problem, once you get going i can help spot the crinkles so they can be plucked early, but doesn’t hurt to run one out a bit longer just to see the oddity that they are

3 Likes

Outdoor Cuvee is starting to get some fall colors

12 Likes

This one is just the prettiest plant ever. Chopping today.
Cold snap helped :slight_smile:

15 Likes