MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

They are surely not more than a week away @MadScientist, who knows.

5 Likes

Alright people. SEEDS ARE HERE. It took 19 days for them to get here from the UK.

I need your addys please, we will be awaiting for @Pedro_Bannā€™s beans to get to me and then i will ship this out to you guys.

Everyone will get 3 Pure Kush Fem, 3 Chemdawg Fem and 13 Pedroā€™s Special Reg.

HppHrvst

19 Likes

Awesome! You are the best kiddo.

2 Likes

Yeszssir! Youā€™re the best! Thank you @MadScientist, @Pedro_Bann! You have my addy right? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

damn kronocaine sounds interestingā€¦ btw @MadScientist i think down under might be australia

3 Likes

It is in fact. Isnā€™t that where @Pedro_Bann is?

2 Likes

ohh ok the other seeds came from UK i get it now

2 Likes

We are all too stoned bro, itā€™s ok! HAHAHAHAHA!

HppHrvst

3 Likes

yah Australia. Mad i think you might have to put a cut off date waiting for the beans

2 Likes

ATTENTION EVERYONE.

I will be sending the seeds out to you guys on Wednesday April the 11th, giving time to the seeds from Pedro to arrive. But if they donā€™t arrive in time to send them out, i wonā€™t be able to send them after the first shipment. What means that youā€™ll miss out on the seeds from Pedro.

If you guys want to receive the seeds from Pedro as well, we will need to wait until they arrive. Dunno how long. Please tell me what you guys would like.

I can only make one trip to the PO being that i need to send 31 envelopes, itā€™s gonna take a long time and i can only do it once. Thanks for understanding guys.

One last thing, i cannot ship some out one day and some another day, so whatever is decided goes for everyone.

9 Likes

Hi madscientist, at the start we only thought we were getting seeds of you , before we knew about Pedroā€™s , till later on . so I personally , would must take the ones you got. , so I can start themā€¦ Just letting you know . mechelle. Take care .

4 Likes

Iā€™m good either way @MadScientist it would be nice to have the fems for outdoors this season but also missing out on Pedroā€™s beans would be unfortunateā€¦ Iā€™m good with whatever the majority here says.

Thanks again :wave:

4 Likes

Iā€™m a patient man, Iā€™ll wait. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

I reckon youā€™ll have @Pedro_Bannā€™s beans by then, so if not got them by your cut-off date , Iā€™ll take what you send budā€¦ much appreciatedā€¦
Gaz

3 Likes

Guys you need to know one thing tho, i am getting 750 seeds from Pedro and itā€™s coming soon. What am i gonna do with 750 seeds of one single strain.

Why donā€™t you guys wait until i get them? Means more seeds for everyone.

So, we had a vote for how many seeds of each we would get, letā€™s have a vote for how soon to send the seeds.

• Send seeds by Wed 11th no matter what
  • Wait to send until having Pedroā€™s

0 voters

NOTE, if you guys vote to have me send the seeds without receiving Pedroā€™s, i am keeping them for posterity, and God only knows when i could send them out, and if i ever do. So, no negativity about the fact that i would keep those seeds for myself. I would only be sending the fems as per your decision. Thanks gang.

5 Likes

hahaha first world problems eh.

6 Likes

Hey bro just glad to be along for the ride and in no hurry so whenever is good for you :thumbsup:

1 Like

Now you made me feel guilty broā€¦ Cā€™mon now!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

dang man is it too late to jump in on pedroā€™s beans?? :smiley: i donā€™t even think i have 750 seeds in my whole collection LOL

5 Likes