MadScientist & Pedro_Bann's Bean Giveaway!(CLOSED)

Unfortunately it is bro, if i gave you a spot other people would jump in. I have enough envelopes to send as it is. With all my pleasure but they are quite a few. 31 to be exact. HAHAHA!

5 Likes

pm me an address @legalcanada i will sort something out :wink:

6 Likes

Im happy waiting. Got too much on my plate at the moment to be in a hurry.

5 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist! What ever works for you and everyone else just tickles me plum to death. However the vote turns out, Iā€™m in! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I hit the wrong thingā€¦ but I could care lessā€¦ lol

2 Likes

Thanks @MadScientist and @Pedro_Bann. We canā€™t plant outdoors till after June 1st. I can wait, no problem.

5 Likes

me too! Just had surgery so going slow

5 Likes

@MadScientist im a very patient man and can wait for everything to be sent to you in order to help us fellow members out

4 Likes

Hello my people, i have decided that the wait has been enough, but weā€™ll wait a little bit longer. The first of May the seeds will go out to you guys, regardless.

If you havenā€™t sent your addy, please do it now. THX.

16 Likes

Good on you @MadScientist I believe you have my info :wink:

2 Likes

No worries, no rush here, cheers bro :thumbsup:

2 Likes

No rush at all on my end. It looks like I wont be ready to deal with seeds till this fall.

2 Likes

No problem amigo. I got lots to grow out while waiting. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Damn, I missed a lot. I deliberately stayed away from you thread here. You know, out of sight, out of mind. I come back to say hi and find out your are sending more than just 5 Kush beans. You are AWESOME @MadScientist! You rock my world man!!! :blush: :revolving_hearts:

Awww, now thatā€™s just bragging. :smiley:

1 Like

No rush brothas much mahalo @MadScientist @Pedro_Bann Blessings cheers and happy growing

3 Likes

by the time this post goes up, those beans will have hermed & we can re-do it so i can get on the list. right :fire::hear_no_evil:

c.s

2 Likes

I wish everyone to get budsā€¦ Not seeds!

4 Likes

of course, i was just being sarcastic. thought fire-monkey might indicate that. dā€™oh.

3 Likes

We use ItƔlica font when denoting sarcasm. LoL

5 Likes

Hi Mads, if the seeds were left, Iā€™d be grateful to have a nice day.

1 Like